cox, paulson and bush

need to be arrested - tried - convicted and incarcerated. paulson - for destroying the confidence of investors in the government cox - for being asleep at the wheel during the whole debacle (when was the last you heard from him - what does he do all day? play the fiddle?) bush - nothing more needs to be said

They were not asleep…this is exactly what they wanted.

Care to elaborate on why this is what they wanted? Sounds like a ridiculous comment to me, I’d be interested to know your rationale

Vested interests who want to undermine USA have done very well of late indeed. They profit from the country’s downfall including your beloved Bush.

I think there’s a thin chance that GWB will be arrested for Gitmo and related crimes. That would be fun.

umm…louisville, at the risk of offending, you really need to chill out and put a filter in between the hyperactive brain and the keyboard. try the ‘preview’ button before you ‘post’.

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Vested interests who want to undermine USA have > done very well of late indeed. They profit from > the country’s downfall including your beloved > Bush. you realize you didn’t explain anything. I’m not saying anyone in the administration, congress, regulatory agencies, etc still deserves to have a job, they all failed here, but this is in no way in any of their vested interests. How in the world is Bush profiting from the country’s downfall? Seriously, do you have semi-well-thought out legitimate argument for this? Your typical “All republicans and moderates are Nazis” is not a valid answer.

Amazing that G Wanker Bush can just walk away with nothing more serious than a low approval rating. What a joke. We shouldn’t be electing corrupt irresponsible buffoons to begin with true, but there should be greater forces in play to deter an out of control greedy incompetent SOB from destroying the nation. Can we just deport him, maybe send him to the middle East with a supply of pretzels for nourishment and a bb gun for defense.