Cramer's call.."End of Depression"

Any thoughts?

Cramer’s saying the end’s upon us right now? I just saw on CNN that the U.S. unemployment rate has been hitting new highs each week for the last 10 weeks.

Cramer also called Bear Stearns a definite “buy”, the next day it collapsed.

i will co-call the end of the recent rally is tomorrow to go with his announcement.

i see cramer as a great contrarian indicator (when i am made aware of his calls). go shorts!

Cramer should appear as $%#@&! He’s a clown. What depression?

He said he was 100% confident that we have seen the market bottom. He should be writing puts all day long, since that is a high confidence level.

joekinde Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He said he was 100% confident that we have seen > the market bottom. He should be writing puts all > day long, since that is a high confidence level. I’d love to see him bet his job on that prediction. Pretty easy to call a bottom when we’re 1500 points above the March lows. Now he has 1500 points of protection in which he can say he was right.

I explicitly remember him calling a bottom in December also after the market rallied off November lows. It was a Friday afternoon and I was sitting in bed with my laptop while watching Mad Money and he kept sounding the bull horn. I actually like the guy and have traded a few emails with him in the past when he was running his hedge fund, but I give him less and less credibility by the day.

It would be nice if he were right. But I have no real reason to believe he knows better than anyone else.

I still can’t believe we have a show that mixes entertainment with financial advice in America.

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I still can’t believe we have a show that mixes > entertainment with financial advice in America. Are you kidding? Where else but America!

did cramer call that on April 1st?

<> If Suze Orman would do her show topless then I’d be into it.

she’s a lesbian (just interesting trivia)

Cramer is a big douche.