Craziest Girl/Guy

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lara-Lilly Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’ve met some crazy guys as well. > > > > 1) Once I met a guy who seemed to be perfect. > He > > was good looking, really funny, loved fashion > and > > shopping, had a successful career and was ready > to > > commit to a serious relationship. He seemed > like > > every girl’s dream and he wasn’t gay either. I > > wondered why he was still single. > > > > Then I found out. After a few dates, he told me > > what he liked in bed. After that, I knew why he > > couldn’t sustain a relationship for longer than > 2 > > weeks. I am very open and love to experiment, > but > > his fetish was just too much for me. I don’t > want > > to go into details here, cos I don’t want to > get > > banned from the forum, but trust me, it was > > majorly freaky. > > > > 2) Another weird guy I dated invited me round > to > > his house for dinner. He had to finish cooking, > so > > I waited in the living room. I stood there and > > looked around. When I looked at the bookshelf, > I > > suddenly noticed 5 or 6 books about mother and > son > > relationships with really freaky titles like > “Mum, > > the only woman in my life”, “A mother’s claws”, > > “Mother, please let go of me”, “Mothers and > sons: > > How to replace the love of your life”, “How to > > find a woman that’s like your mother”…my > only > > thought was, “I’m outta here.” > > > > Seriously, if you do happen to own books like > > that, then at least don’t keep them on your > living > > room bookshelf. > > > > 3) In my student days, In once met a guy who > told > > me that he wasn’t good in bed. Needless to say, > > his self-consciuosness turn me off ever > verifying > > that statement. > > > > 4) I once went out with a guy who insisted on > > licking my armpits (after I’d been out all > night > > and was still wearing deodorant…yuk)…I > never > > answered his calls. > > Lara > > wearing a pink bunny suit and ballet shoes with a > city sombrero while doing the dew isnt a fetish > lara hahahahaha - don’t forget about the furries!!!

Lara-Lilly’s guy might have been to J. Edgar Hoover’s parties.

…u wear one tight french laced red bodice corset n Lara freaks out!!!

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …u wear one tight french laced red > bodice corset n Lara freaks out!!! You ask to try on one full-length body stocking at American Apparel and suddenly you’re a s*x offender. But I’m with mar350 in hoping the no-go fetish was yiffing

And I thought that I had dated some crazies. Good thread AM.

I like crazy. Better that boring white characterless wonder bread…

Once I found a wallet and underwear in my bedroom. I think nothing happened that night, I passed out. The big brother was sent to pick the “wallet” up, I gave him underwear too

nocareer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I like crazy. Better that boring white > characterless wonder bread… Crazy is like stocks. Wonder bread is like bonds. As you age, you want more bonds in your portfolio because you can’t handle the volatility of the stocks. But when you’re younger, the stocks are good for all kinds of growth.

What is crazier, dating a high-end hooker who becomes so after you break-up, or a drug-dealer who starts it when you are dating, goes to prison for 5 years, and you find out about it from the news? I also remember that night when we were picking up a bag with cocaine from my partner’s brother sealed apartment and threw it to garbage can in the street, and this brother was charged several times with drug trafficking, etc., and that time for credit cards fraud, and his family bought him out every time.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Crazy is like stocks. Wonder bread is like bonds. > As you age, you want more bonds in your portfolio > because you can’t handle the volatility of the > stocks. But when you’re younger, the stocks are > good for all kinds of growth. +1

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What is crazier, dating a high-end hooker who > becomes so after you break-up, or a drug-dealer > who starts it when you are dating, goes to prison > for 5 years, and you find out about it from the > news? I also remember that night when we were > picking up a bag with cocaine from my partner’s > brother sealed apartment and threw it to garbage > can in the street, and this brother was charged > several times with drug trafficking, etc., and > that time for credit cards fraud, and his family > bought him out every time. This post made me remember. I was dating a girl of about my age when I was 25. I was asked by her 38 yo friend if I was interested in becoming her pimp. I politely declined.

Muddahudda Wrote: > > > This post made me remember. I was dating a girl of > about my age when I was 25. I was asked by her 38 > yo friend if I was interested in becoming her > pimp. I politely declined. This reminded me of that 38 year old guy in GB who killed the new 20yo boyfriend of his ex who was also 20yo. Then he killed a policemen, and was hunted nationally, until he killed himself.

Raoul Moat is the name you are looking for

Your mind works in mysterious ways Valores! We should play the word association game, would be a blast for sure.

What happened to that girl, Muddahudda? She was a hooker before or she was just an aspiring hooker when you dated?

Only aspiring. She had a lightbulb moment realising she could make money for sex. As it was, she ended up just giving it for free to several of my friends. Personally, I wouldn’t have gone near it… and that is saying a lot!

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Personally, I wouldn’t have gone near > it… and that is saying a lot! EHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHH