CREAM, get the money

if someone said “buy companies with no debt and strong cash flow that would still generate cash if you cut their revenue significantly” in this poor economy, what would you say? If revenues really get crushed, where is the cash coming from? working capital management, depreciation add back…??

Daj, Off topic question, but I’m looking at signing up for the Wall Street Prep course. Can you give me some insight about it?

if someone said “buy companies with no debt and strong cash flow that would still generate cash if you cut their revenue significantly” in this poor economy, what would you say? I would say - yeah, the companies that make lots of money all the time and still have inexpensive stocks. Geez, why didn’t I think of that before?

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Daj, > > Off topic question, but I’m looking at signing up > for the Wall Street Prep course. Can you give me > some insight about it? sure man. so, they have 2 packages. I got the cheaper one (stmt modeling) last summer and read it pretty quickly…the expensive 500 buk one has LBO modelingand DCF, which I did not get b/c I can do DCF and I was not in banking, so figured on need for LBO. Overall, I think the value you get for what you pay is well worth it. Everybody has to start somewhere and Ithink WSP is a good place to start. I would layer the WSP with some books off amazon… a lot of modeling is learned on the job, so keep that in mind.

If I told you I had a script that would knock your socks off…what would you say to that? Would that be something you might be interested in?

I plan on getting the $500 one. Do you mind if I use your referral code before I sign up? Since you don’t have a job, and I won’t have one on Monday, I figured we could help each other out with the referral bonus’.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I would say - yeah, the companies that make lots > of money all the time and still have inexpensive > stocks. Geez, why didn’t I think of that before? so you are saying you would agree and find those stocks or say that there is something wrongwith them and that cash generation is in and of itself not a good buying criterion?

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if someone said “buy companies with no debt and > strong cash flow that would still generate cash if > you cut their revenue significantly” in this poor > economy, what would you say? > > If revenues really get crushed, where is the cash > coming from? working capital management, > depreciation add back…?? What’s the mystery here? Assume no operating leverage (no fixed costs; which is also why they have no debt). Profit is always a fixed percentage of revenues. E.g. a consulting firm.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I plan on getting the $500 one. Do you mind if I > use your referral code before I sign up? Since > you don’t have a job, and I won’t have one on > Monday, I figured we could help each other out > with the referral bonus’. i dont even know what this is. I lost all the doumentation and only have my WSP book.

get off Clusterstock my friend :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it about the Ramones? If I told you I had a script that would knock your socks off…what would you say to that? Would that be something you might be interested in?

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I plan on getting the $500 one. Do you mind if > I > > use your referral code before I sign up? Since > > you don’t have a job, and I won’t have one on > > Monday, I figured we could help each other out > > with the referral bonus’. > > > i dont even know what this is. I lost all the > doumentation and only have my WSP book. ditchdigger2CFA - If you want I can give you my Referral Code, which gives you $75 off on the premium package and likewise for me to. I just purchased the WSP and it’s money worth spent

Once I take the Dec L1 Exam I’ll hit you up for it. Without a job, I need all the training I can get!

Okies!! - Me with the same intension. Get the kitty loaded whilst’ the days are gloomy.

kevin002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > get off Clusterstock my friend :stuck_out_tongue: you kidding me, I have 40 windows open on any given day, we love blodget!

Indeed it is! Nice call. mzwerner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is it about the Ramones? > > > > If I told you I had a script that would knock your > socks off…what would you say to that? Would that > be something you might be interested in?