Credit is getting BLOWN OUT

getting OTC derivative markets and they OFF HUGE

What do you mean?

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What do you mean? spreads?

hey - sounds good to me - as long as it is Blown Out at New York open tomorrow - our HF is short to its eyeballs.

cfa_gremlin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey - sounds good to me - as long as it is Blown > Out at New York open tomorrow - our HF is short to > its eyeballs. So this is why you were so bent out of shape about FNM/FRE - you were short agency debt and forgot to account for the bailout factor. That’s your fault, not Paulson’s.

“So this is why you were so bent out of shape about FNM/FRE - you were short agency debt and forgot to account for the bailout factor. That’s your fault, not Paulson’s.” Haha. Sorry NakedPuts, but you’re jumping to conclusions here. I wasn’t short agency debt. I wasn’t even short the common. Our hedge fund is concentrated on Emerging Markets fixed income and FX. I was bent out of shape over the fact that taxpayers are going to have to eat an enormous loss. Period. People like you that make statements like this are nescient. I’ve been deeply in tune with the developments in the structured finance market, real estate market, mortgage market, broker/dealer risk structures for over 2 years now. I’ve been more right than wrong on how this credit bubble is going to unfold and I’m pretty confident I know where things are going, why they are going the way they are going to go, and the consequences of these things going the way they are going to go. It’s your fault that you fail to recognize that you’re getting Paulson’s dik up your azz every time he bails any institution out.

cfa > I was bent out of shape over the fact that > taxpayers are going to have to eat an enormous > loss. Period. People like you that make > statements like this are nescient. you mean nascent, smarty pants?

no i mean nescient pal. nascent? Does that even make sense in my sentence?

“It’s your fault that you fail to recognize that you’re getting Paulson’s dik up your azz every time he bails any institution out.” Way to stay classy. It’s statements like these that make me doubt you’re in any position of influence at a serious firm. 2 whole years of credit experience, eh? You should probably polish up your resume for consideration to be Paulson’s replacement in January.

cfa_gremlin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no i mean nescient pal. nascent? Does that even > make sense in my sentence? hah, i blew up, you are right. sorry! i got em confused. you cant blame me, i am trying to get info her with 2 plasmas on and 2 pcs and beer in my mouth. magic hat today, fellas

I’m staying classy. What I said is the truth. I’m getting rectal penetration also, but I’m doing my best to alleviate the pain via profiting from this massive credit ponzi scheme and sending my state respresentatives emails, letters, and faxes which contain facts and opinions about these bailout actions and why they should STOP them. Your statement was uncalled for. Why jump to a baseless conclusion? 2 years of credit experience? You’re jumping to conclusions again. Where did I state that I have 2 years of credit experience? FYI - I’m not a credit analyst and my area of expertise is not credit analysis. I’m simply stating that I have acquired vast amounts of knowledgeable information over the last 2+years related to the markets I mentioned in my previous posts that has enabled me to see the present and upcoming train wreck.

cfa_gremlin, what do you think of small shops buying up the ‘undervalued’ structured credit products right now? Do you think its a smart move for them as they believe their prices will be corrected in the future, or do you think credit is just shot to sht and will never return?