Credit VS Investment Banking

I work in the corporate credit Dept at a commercial Bank as a credit analyst, and i was just thinking after passing level one to move to investment banking ? what do you think about the Move ?! should i go or should i stay ?!

i bankers dont care about CFA. they want transaction experience. prove you put tough deals together and they’ll like you more

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i bankers dont care about CFA. they want > transaction experience. prove you put tough deals > together and they’ll like you more Absolutely false…CFA has been helping me get looks and allowed me to leverage my past work experience… Now if you DON’T know how the CFA can help you in i-banking, that is a totally different story and NO, i-bankers won’t look at you

daj 334 the question was so basic, which is better career bath inv banking or credit analysis ?

inv banking and I don’t think its close

Define “better”

amrcd1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj 334 the question was so basic, which is better > career bath inv banking or credit analysis ? banking. more rev generation and higher fees. risk is cyclicality.