Cricket World Cup 2011

Another super thrilling match between SA and India!! CONGRATS SOUTH AFRICA!!

Awesome match. Two great teams. This opens the whole thing up.

Bang-South Africa. I can’t watch. I’m studying CFA yay.

This guy will be watching Cricket too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QelCh38n2bI

Congrats Pakistan on defeating the undisputed Cricket Champions tonight! So if India beats West Indies, they will be facing Aussies in QF, right?

India will win. So yeah Australia will be the QF. Can’t believe Pakistan actually topped the group. This also unfortunately rules out an India-Pak final.

Palantir Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > India will win. So yeah Australia will be the QF. > Can’t believe Pakistan actually topped the group. > This also unfortunately rules out an India-Pak > final. I thought the whole world (besides Aussies) will be happy that at least someone defeated Australia at the World Cup. Otherwise, it was getting very monotonous to see Australia winning all the time.

True, at the same time, Australia’s aura has been long gone, so it’s a little hard to hate them now. Ricky Ponting has been the captain of a sinking ship. With that said I have a feeling they are going to be playing a lot better against India… Looks like all the South African chokers immigrated to England. :smiley:

Yes and I got so bored of seeing Ricky Ponting and his smug face all the time. Pak Team sure adds spice to cricket…like i thought that Afridi is about to undress for his fans in ManoftheMAtch Ceremony. But I am sad about Shoaib Akhtar!

Palantir Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So Group A will likely end up > Australia > Sri Lanka > Pak > NZ > > Group B > India > SA > Eng > WI Finally, the results are: Group A: PK Sri Lanka Aus NZ Group B: SA India England WI Pakistan should win from WI. India vs. Aus should be an interesting nail-biting match. I would like to see SA defeat NZ.

Pak should beat WI, but I think WI has a better chance to beat Pak than they do Aus. Pak may win it all, but I’m not really convinced as to the quality of the team. India should beat Aus, setting up an India Pak semifinal. On the other side, I think both SA and SL should win.

Pakistan giving a hard time to West Indies. Lets see what happens next… Winner of this match will play India or Australia in semi-finals Too much tension if its Pak-India semifinal!!

The kiwis will upset south africa

and my fantasy cricket team has Shahid Afridi! ooh…la…la

cant complain much:)…Afridi took 4 wickets in today’s match and thank God we didnt have to watch him with the bat…hope his batting performance improves as well

gauri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and my fantasy cricket team has Shahid Afridi! > ooh…la…la Overrated

Palantir Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Overrated ^So this guy, Afridi, is the LeBron James of Cricket? Good to know.

^ he is the peyton manning of cricket. good technique, everybody raves about him, but chokes in the playoffs.

^^^ That probably describes Jaques Kallis better.

ok people…predictions. India vs. Aus? i think India will edge out the OZ…n then a India -Pak semi wud be amazing !