Crisis on Wall Street: Roubini Predicts Another 20% Stock Drop, Sale of Goldman, Morgan

Have a look http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/56654/Crisis-on-Wall-Street%3A-Roubini-Predicts-Another-20-Percent-Stock-Drop%2C-Sale-of-Goldman%2C-Morgan

Don’t see that happening. All the weaklings are dead and only the strong remain (imo)

I agree with you…who will pass this storm will survive

When these so-called experts start talking stuff down I’m getting enthusiastic.

That can’t be possible. The sale of Goldman and Morgan. To who?!

GS could go private in the next 2 months, I am hearing…this is ALL rumor though, as I also do not know sh** and am trying to figure out this mess like everyone else…all i know is that you dont want to be a public co in this milieu

Anything is possible in this market… I’m glad Fed finally drew a hard line to protect taxpayer’s money. Let Mr. Market do the work to punish those reckless chivalries. They need the “death penalty” to learn the lessons.

Hyang, the fed is now buying equities and crap debt. That’s a hard line?!? I think not.

At least, Fed said a firm “No” to Lehman Brothers.

roubini is a perma-bear. he was my professor actually. smart, but perma-bear.

At least, Fed said a firm “No” to Lehman Brothers. At least Fed seems realized it had already gone much further than they ever should. Its action to save Bear Stern did not rescue Wall St. There should be a limit in terms of the government intervention. I don’t buy the “Too big to fail” argument. Where are those genius risk management experts?

if you can manage the risk, it’s not risk anymore

nobody is safe in this mkt but the sale of gs and ms seems highly unlikely… they may be posting losses but they arent doing nearly as poorly as leh and ml. and then there were two… sigh

hyang Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > At least, Fed said a firm “No” to Lehman Brothers. > At least Fed seems realized it had already gone > much further than they ever should. Its action to > save Bear Stern did not rescue Wall St. There > should be a limit in terms of the government > intervention. I don’t buy the “Too big to fail” > argument. Where are those genius risk management > experts? I think after the FNE/FRE bailout the FED thinks it has contained “enough” of the downside risk to global markets and protected the biggest fish i.e. China, SWF’s and large chunk of the institutional market. From here on out I see them letting any of the BB banks on down fail. FNE/FRE was the big kahuna, which in my opinion probably wasn’t to big to fail, but surely too interwoven into global markets to fail.