Cross-eyed Crooked Hillary (More Confirmation of Media Manipulation)

i love how the theory suggests that there are apparently thousands of people working for all of the media companies who know about hillary’s true medical condition and yet nobody making $30,000/yr is willing to spill the beans for $100,000+. also, if i had a camera on me 8 hours a day people would probably make up theories that i’m dying. “oh, he looked in that direction for 3 seconds so clearly he has brain cancer”. i agree with palantir, the more the right focuses on this crap, the more they come across as looney toons and scare away centrists. keep it up righties.

I’m the looney tunes character. Riiiiiight

[video:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas]

^ Finally you bring up this video. You should have opened with that.

Still nothing, she likes acting goofy, like that shoulder wiggle she did when Trump went full-retard in the first debate.

yea she’s a real goof ball. the cold chai must have put her in a playful mood. you gotta try it.

The wide-eyed, creepy smile does appear to be a frequent look for her, which somewhat undermines part of the theory put forth in the first video in this thread. There is some kind of anomaly in that first video though, as something very clearly appeared in the overhead and then disappeared again. Does that mean the networks are conspiring to cover up a serious health issue, not necessarily, but something is definitely not right in the video.

As bchad pointed out, this is not a new tactic invented by republicans. The democrats very vigorously questioned Reagan’s mental and physical health in the 1984 election, and hindsight shows that they were right to do so.

Sounds more likely that the video was doctored to look like it was doctored. That’s a heck of a lot easier to do and would require a much less organized cover up.

^ LOL, good point.

except here it is on NBC’s website:

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/clinton-on-debate-campaign-had-a-great-time-last-night-774027843560

^ They planted that there to make you look crazy.

Yo Her palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy camera in her face already, eyes are fading She’s nervous, but a few edits make her look calm and ready To drop bombs, but she keeps on forgettin’ What she wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud She opens her mouth, but only coughs come out She’s chokin’, how, everybody’s jokin’ now The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!

The video where they shove a mic in her phase and she acts out. She is clearly trying to be funny. Why are intelligent people bringing up this video as a “proof” that she has some crazy neurological condition? Don’t you f*cking see that she is trying to be goofy cause of the mic shoved in her face, and it’s not funny and she looks stupid doing it, but there is nothing more to it? I get really annoyed when I see nutjobs sharing this video on my facebook feed just like I get annoyed by idiots sharing “video proof” of Gary Johnson not being able to name ANY world leader when he was clearly trying to recall the name of a specific person he admires, Vicente Fox. I just don’t understand people are that stupid to think that the Hilary video or Gary Johnson’s “second Aleppo moment” video actually show something, or are people just playing dumb to create a heated discussion? I want to slap you all, so much disinformation everywhere.

The problem with the “nut job” defense is that it is not one or even two isolated incidents. There is a known history of concussion and blood clots, plus a recent fainting incident, plus her cock eye, plus documented movements and mannerisms consistent with some sort of degenerative neurological disease, Parkinson’s in particular. Add the fact that several people in the media have been fired or shut down for mentioning even the slightest question related to her health, and you can pretty much guaranty there is fire generating all this smoke.

^ Okay, let’s accept that and move on.

It’s still a better risk/return profile to go with her (and Kaine if she gets sick), than Trump.

You misunderstand, Mobius wasn’t talking about you, he was referring to intelligent people.

@PA I disagree but that’s beside the point. The point is that there is evidence that the people are being defrauded by the Clinton campaign and/or the media. The media is possibly intentionally failing to fulfill its basic duty to present the truth. The clintons are scum but ultimately it’s the media that is allowing this miscarriage.

So? There is evidence that people have been defrauded by Trump for like four decades.

You want to stop the election or something? The sad show must go on…pass me the popcorn! smiley

You’re missing the point. This is about the press. What do you think they will do once the war drumbeat begins? Do you think there will be a dissenting opinion in the media or will it be a well oiled propaganda machine?

Well yeah, the USA is run by the AI-being which is the corporation (a single entity, a vast corporate network, Skynet/Maxtrix/Borg). The media is one arm of that corporate network, they are the brainwashing arm.

Any flesh-bag who stands against the machine, will be destroyed. The machine is for Hillary, as she does not threaten the machine. But the machine is not against Trump, or he would not even be standing. Trump, like Hillary, does not threaten the machine directly (he proposed Reagan scam II, which will boost profits, the machine likes that). But between the two, Hillary brings profits, with less risk…better risk/reward profile. The machine computes dispassionately.

Welcome to America. Yes the media is a well oiled propaganda machine, it serves the system core by obfuscating, scrambling the small hominid minds, and ultimately maximizing/protecting profits. Trump is owned, and should he win, he will comply with the machine or be destroyed. Resistance is futile kids. frown

I actually believe she has health issues that are being covered up. But not because of that video. In this video, she is goofing around when a mic is shoved in her face unexpectedly. She is not having a seizure. Showing that particular video as some sort of support for the fact that she has health issues does a disservice to the point you are arguing.

Reagan did not make age an issue in that campaign. He did not exploit for political purposes his opponent’s youth and inexperience. That line sealed the deal.