Crystal Ball for Early results!

Taniamadrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am not blond, but… > Will I pass CFA 2 level in 2010? Not likely > Will I get married in 2010? That’s a possibility > Will I get married in 2011? Absolutely > Will I get CFA charter some time? No > :slight_smile: Been in Madrid a couple of times, almost never saw blondes there. Except for some tourists. Great city and beautiful ladies there in any case :slight_smile:

Will I pass the level 3 CFA exam? Give it time… Along the lines of wanderingcfa’s, WTF??? The people who came up with these answers must be the same crew that came up with the level 3 questions.

Kjarro I am from Russia, but currently in Madrid. I agree with you about local ladies though

Am I a big idiot and fool to try this crystal ball? Absolutely…

“most likely”…thanks for nothing

Absolutely… And I felt nervous waiting for the prediction.

LOL! the response to this thread is evidence of the anxiety level among level III’ers, (me included), brings back the not-so-happy memories of the wait time for level II last year, Hopefully the result will be the same…!!!

Taniamadrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kjarro > I am from Russia, but currently in Madrid. I agree > with you about local ladies though Wow :slight_smile: Could you drop a message to d.markovru.pwccom please? :slight_smile:

I asked “will I pass Level III?” The ball said “Maybe, if you work at uit”. I took LIII in June. Now they tell me!