Crystal Ball for Early results!

Why wait till August, 18th know the pass / fail now, Will I pass the CFA level 3 exam in 2009? copy/paste this question into the crystal ball, http://astrocenter.astrology.msn.com/msn/GoCrystalBall.aspx?Af=-1000 Good luck people…!!!

It said most likely!

Damn, I got “Maybe, if you work at it.” WTF does that mean now… I can’t believe I actually tried that. I must be bored today.

Yes - and more!!! BIG BABBU, CFA Yes…LOL Man, if I were superstitious I’d be hanging myself right now with that jinx.

edit…oops…wrong thread

Mine said Absolutely! Got nervous waiting for an answer

Sh!t, it said “It is unclear at this time.” I already knew that!

“Without a doubt” I learned also, apparently, I will be having sex with a supermodel today, and will be eaten by a shark tomorrow… Gonna be a busy week…

Here are my answers from the crystal ball: Will I pass Cfa Level 3 this year?: No Will I get swine flu this year(just to check accuracy): Definitely Will I get to keep my job? Maybe, if you work at it Then a few more questions just to see if there is a pattern: Will Obama get re-elected? No Will cash for clunkers get extended? It is a possibility Microsoft must have the crystal ball hooked up to some future prediction system they have.

Maybe, if you work at it. Perhaps the tense of ‘work’ was incorrect. If so, I’m a lock.

eastcoaster9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Without a doubt” > > I learned also, apparently, I will be having sex > with a supermodel today, and will be eaten by a > shark tomorrow… > > Gonna be a busy week… Great news on the CFA front. Unfortunately for you though, the supermodel is Tyson Beckford. I suspect that is what will prompt the suicide by shark.

Yes-and more! I then asked it if I was gay…it said “without a doubt”. I’m not gay.

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes-and more! > > I then asked it if I was gay…it said “without a > doubt”. > > I’m not gay. Thats what you think!

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes-and more! > > I then asked it if I was gay…it said “without a > doubt”. > > I’m not gay. “Not that there’s anything wrong with that.”

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes-and more! > > I then asked it if I was gay…it said “without a > doubt”. > > I’m not gay. Accept who you are, you will be happier.

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m not gay. Right, we get it, because it’s YOUR dog.

It says not at this time, then I ask whether i can make a million dollar USD in 2009, it says definitely… maybe i will win the WSOP main event this year, somehow

Will I pass CFA Level3 in 2009? Probably. Will I pass CFA Level3 this year? It is a possibility. Will I have to retake CFA Level 3 exam? Absolutely. Will I fail in CFA Level 3 this year? Not at this time. Man, am I bored today?

I am not blond, but… Will I pass CFA 2 level in 2010? Not likely Will I get married in 2010? That’s a possibility Will I get married in 2011? Absolutely Will I get CFA charter some time? No :slight_smile:

“Is my schlong a foot long?”- Without a Doubt!!