CSK

Your Prediction was WRONG! Thankfully :slight_smile: Found this in the L2 forum from you. Re: So finally it’s over. Posted by: comp_sci_kid (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: June 3, 2007 12:11PM Well i failed. It is pathetic to say that after my high scores on pracitce tests. As some people here a was cruising through… and i missed atleast 8 questions (I alreadhy counted) where i just didnt pay enough attention. I knew material cold, and no question came as a surprise, but i just didnt pay enough attention. I am sure that will cost me the exam so… I’ll be taking it next year

What??? ALL THIS TIME I’VE BEEN STUDYING FOR THE WRONG EXAM??? NOOOOOOOOOOO

cmon you are better than that! i was expecting the link of his amateur video on luvtube.com, sigh… bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Your Prediction was WRONG! Thankfully :slight_smile: Found > this in the L2 forum from you. > > Re: So finally it’s over. > Posted by: comp_sci_kid (IP Logged) > Date: June 3, 2007 12:11PM > > > Well i failed. > > It is pathetic to say that after my high scores on > pracitce tests. As some people here a was cruising > through… and i missed atleast 8 questions (I > alreadhy counted) where i just didnt pay enough > attention. I knew material cold, and no question > came as a surprise, but i just didnt pay enough > attention. I am sure that will cost me the exam > so… > > > I’ll be taking it next year