CT Level 3 - females only

Looking for an attractive, single, L3 candidate to study with (smart is important, but hey, you’re on Level 3 - that’s a given). The main objective is to learn the material, but the forum is called “hook up,” so why not? Although maybe that should wait till after the exam. Wow, I’m so sick of studying and figured I would have a little fun on here. Have a great afternoon!

Git R Done Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Looking for an attractive, single, L3 candidate to > study with (smart is important, but hey, you’re on > Level 3 - that’s a given). > > The main objective is to learn the material, but > the forum is called “hook up,” so why not? > Although maybe that should wait till after the > exam. Wow, I’m so sick of studying and figured I > would have a little fun on here. Have a great > afternoon! wow!lol…i never usually check this board but Im happy I found this gem hahaha

well, glad that someone saw this, but disappointed that you weren’t from my target audience!

I actually overheard at L1 exam a bunch of girls chatting “Hey look, there are so many finance guys bla bla bla bla”.