Curb

Larry David is back! Can’t wait for this.

It’s such a great show; the 2nd episode was awesome. I haven’t watched last nights yet.

im the biggest larry david fan in the world…cant wait to watch the series on dvd

Just watched episode 1 and watching 2 now. Any you guys ever see a Jew on a motorcycle?

Larry David talking to a fat chick who lives at a battered womens shelter: Larry: “I have a question for you, I was just wondering, have you really ever been battered because I just don’t see anyone taking you down.”

only show that I will sit down and watch from start to finish. Pure genius.

can we vote which is best season… im conflicted i like the season with crazy eyes killaz but the last two with the black and seinfeld reunion have also been great…wanted to see if there was a consensous

Hhahaha I love the brother that lives in his house. That dude really puts it over the top as one of my favorites… Post on Entourage coming…

“F*ck me like your people f*ck my people you zionist pig!” Love him!

is this the new season …cuz i do not recall…my gf hates when i watch this, i do a pretty mean LD

LD: Hey, what’s not to like? PLO chick: Weeelllllllll, you are a Jew.

hmmmm reminds me of the blind date episode between the blind guy and the muslim in the hijab

That’s a classic. Only Curb really gets the funny side of Islam.

watched all 3 episodes of Season 8. they’re obviously good…but not the level of funny that LD was in Season 7. personally, Black Swan is my favorite episode. damn, that was funny !

I think they did the right thing taking a break. God I missed this show.

Got news of my band 8 level 2 fail and only Larry David was able to give me a will to hope. Love that show! LOL

Stocks & Blondes Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Larry David talking to a fat chick who lives at a > battered womens shelter: > > Larry: “I have a question for you, I was just > wondering, have you really ever been battered > because I just don’t see anyone taking you down.” +1. Hillarious.

can we vote for a season? im torn between the blacks vs seinfeld season

Hahahahahaha man just watched the Palestinian chicken one (I believe it was titled, Social Assassin). LD is straight up comedy - that show is comedic brilliance at it’s finest.

On the vote, Sienfeld season hands down ! thats Season 7 by the way… LD is just amazing ! or shld i say preeetty…preettyy…preety good !