Curiosity Killed the Cat

male 33 married with new puppy.

22- male-pimp

Male 25 CFA_2010 & Vanessa, I will buy you both dinner :wink:

I will buy you a better dinner

last time in my exam room, there were 10 people, only 2 girls…all boys are …normal looking… .and the other girl is not as good looking as me…I THINK… but she is good looking ----very attractively, but not vainly, Vanessa :)))

let’s turn this thread into a dating thread. hiahiahia…

Hooking Up is the AF dating thread. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/list.php?16

dono about u guys but im expecting to see some pretty ugly people in the exam room on saturday

let’s not sneakily claim self beauty by putting down others. the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dono about u guys but im expecting to see some > pretty ugly people in the exam room on saturday

Isn’t that what you just did?

not quite. I was not sneaky Reggie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Isn’t that what you just did?

Vanessa needs to post a link to pics. Don’t be bashful.

yeah, ugly people is generally what happens. I think this would have been better served in the hook up forum…oh well. No one is looking there two days before the test. If there are 70% men in here, 30% women, and one of them is says she is cute, what is the probability of scoring a date given that the marginal probability of truth is about 3%? a) 2% B) 1% C) not enough information d) tell you saturday night

yea, or at least a link to her facebook profile

never bashful…but had to test water before putting something permanent here…note that you can never erase /delete your post here. also what if I got chased by 100 ugly people in seconds? there are already plenty in my myspace inbox…but if this is a cuter crowd, mmm… it might be worth the risk heeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeee --------significantly, cute Vanessa

This is Brutal… Nothing makes you look like more than a loser than A) saying how tough you are the internet B) how hot you are over the internet c) that you wanna date a girl you haven’t met over the internet. D) all of the above

I just feel that way… i bet u no cute. sfagan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is Brutal… Nothing makes you look like more > than a loser than A) saying how tough you are the > internet B) how hot you are over the internet c) > that you wanna date a girl you haven’t met over > the internet. D) all of the above

I think vanessa is violating the C&S under misrepresentation…j/k j/k

haha learn to spell you self absorbed superficial loser i’m not about to express my physical appearance on the internet to gain confidence points get a life or a boyfriend

This is painful. I hope this thread gets nuked.