Curiosity Killed the Cat

just felt the need to hijack the thread…brain exploding from reading… bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think vanessa is violating the C&S under > misrepresentation…j/k j/k

Vanessa: http://photos.almosthuman.net/albums/userpics/10001/normal_vanessaretouched.jpg Busted!

vanessa— where are you sitting for the exam

Lets not hurt eachother’s feelings before the exam. It’s ok to be cute as long as you are! I think I’m normally cute too, but these days, not so hot… I’ve got pimples from stress, blurry eyes, dry skin from staying up late (have to keep a bottle of lotion next to all the darn books)… happy my boyfriend still kisses me…LOL I’ve also spent a good part of this month counting down to when this all will be over on Facebook (my only window to normal life)…

wow that was really fun until someone ( I won’t say who) made it lame.

*raises hand the only NONe loser in this thread is personal attacking!! sfagan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > haha learn to spell you self absorbed superficial > loser > i’m not about to express my physical appearance on > the internet to gain confidence points > get a life or a boyfriend

female, 22, not ready

charlotte can’t even find a study buddy in my town… ditchdigger2CFA !!! very funny man…very funny! I gotta go back to studying…or sleeping… sorry for the hijacking … you guys continue the stats survey! the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > vanessa— > > where are you sitting for the exam

Nep-hi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lets not hurt eachother’s feelings before the > exam. It’s ok to be cute as long as you are! I > think I’m normally cute too, but these days, not > so hot… I’ve got pimples from stress, blurry > eyes, dry skin from staying up late (have to keep > a bottle of lotion next to all the darn books)… > happy my boyfriend still kisses me…LOL > > I’ve also spent a good part of this month counting > down to when this all will be over on Facebook (my > only window to normal life)… that was not an enjoyable read

LOL…whould you rather hear… I’m a cute little asian girl, weighing less than 100lbs with long hair and a fine golf swing???

yes

OK, at least somebody is happy. I may have to make a correction, I haven’t checked my golf swing in a month so we will have to see if I still got the stuff to split the fairway… TEE-Time at Sugarloaf CC next week! Yeahhh (unless I die at the exam site)

yes. please.

what’s with the asian girl? what is a golf swing standing for?

vanessa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what’s with the asian girl? what is a golf swing > standing for? i thought u said youre going to sleep

[x] worst thread in days.

michelle wie? haha ok, this time REALLY sleepy time btw…I had a very good laugh reading/posting on this thread…mostly self entertained…

vanessa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what’s with the asian girl? what is a golf swing > standing for? haha feels threatened that she’s not the only female talking about her looks in the thread now.

Agree. I think everybody is just sick of reading about all the CFAI problems and are just bull-sH*ting now…

agree Most are but some are just reallllly desperate for attention