Curiosity Killed the Cat

I’m desperate for a bottle of jack daniels and a joint

30, male and like long walks on the beach. oh and im a taurus.

Female - 22 - In a Relationship- Royally screwed for this test because of my amazing procrastination skills :frowning:

when did ya start studying?

I started in August but I didn’t start super studying until this week. I graduated in August as well but blah :frowning: and I feel really bad because I got a scholarship to take this test

how many hours have you put in total ya think?

haha probably around 60ish

haha oh man, practise questions and secret sauce all the way! don’t not finish the test tho i heard stories of people never passing a practise and passing l1 so worth a shot

what is secret sauce???

I just have the books and a BSAS practice exam

female, 24, exhausted

its by schweser kinda sums up all the major theories and concepts probably best chance at getting a mild grasp on everything in the next 2 days. Buy it or find it on the internet or somethin

okie dokie I have seen everything before and did well in my undergrad it is just trying to remember it all at once

Oh boy! What are you Vanessa ? An Angel ? And Asian girl, you must be another Angel.

60 hours is fine if you’ve read the stuff, know it and are scoring ok in the tests. ignore the fact that most people on here have probly done b/w 200 to 400.

haha yeh I just feel like a jackass

sfagans right. get hold of a copy of the secret sauce. if you can dedicate tmrw to reading through it, its your best chance of passing. best of luck

I put in 400 hrs for level I and failed in June… who feels like a jackass now?

I do

okay thanks