Current CBOK on CFAI Website

Do they really believe (LIII Candidates) they are scaring us?

Repcd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do they really believe (LIII Candidates) they are > scaring us? I think its more like you guys scaring us. Everyone just took the test and didn’t know what the CBOK was? Yikes.

budfox427 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Repcd Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Do they really believe (LIII Candidates) they > are > > scaring us? > > > > I think its more like you guys scaring us. > Everyone just took the test and didn’t know what > the CBOK was? Yikes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA +100,000,000,000,000,000

God that was terrible. I had an offer from Paulson & Co. but my test results were invalidated and my offer was revoked. I now live in a van down by the river. The result did seem a little harsh but CFAI has a reputation to maintain I guess. bernie_m Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mcpass Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > bernie_m Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Be careful guys. Few years ago CFA > invalidated > > > results of anybody who tried to obtain their > > score > > > prior to release dates. I am not saying that > > just > > > because you checked that page you score is > > > cancelled, but it might be. > > > > > > This was 2005, correct? > > > Yep, invalidated their results and banned them > from CFA for life. They even put them on CFA > blacklist so they can never get hired in the > industry. Completely unreasonable, absolute > overreaction. > > I would say best thing to do now would be to call > CFA, confess, and ask for leniency.