Current Results/ Progress

How is everyone coming along? A bit concerned, mock averages appear to linger in the lower 60s, but QBank averaging around 75. Not sure what this means, but cant be good. Banking on a very (very) friendly curve. Not sure whether I should sit this one out and focus on Dec or take the exam and see how it goes. Do I stand a chance? Also, any thoughts on how to raise scores with 1 day left?! Best of luck to all.

Do not sit out this exam. Whatever the odds may be, you still have a chance of passing the exam. Anything can happen on exam day. Go through the mock exam questions you got wrong and make sure you know exactly what went wrong, so you don’t make the same mistake in the real exam.

i don’t get why people would sit out for exams… is there a penalty of some sort? if you are gonna take it again… might as well attempt this one (you paid and you studied) so that you can be much more prepared for the next one…

Don’t worry to much, I’ve made a lot of schwesser/mocks and today in one of the tests (2010 afternoon mock) I scored ethics 5/18 (5 correct out of 18) - theoretically I should have scored better when randomly guessing :wink: worse outcome so far - and I consider myself quite strong with ethics. Even if you learned a lot it all depends a bit on what questions you’ll get on Saturday. Good luck to all :slight_smile:

The last person in my office passed all three levels consecutively in 2 years. A few days before he took level II he got a 55% on a practice test. These things happen!

cross-ied Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How is everyone coming along? A bit concerned, > mock averages appear to linger in the lower 60s, > but QBank averaging around 75. Not sure what this > means, but cant be good. Banking on a very (very) > friendly curve. Not sure whether I should sit this > one out and focus on Dec or take the exam and see > how it goes. Do I stand a chance? Also, any > thoughts on how to raise scores with 1 day left?! > > Best of luck to all. Is there a curve on this exam? I don’t wanna have to rely on it. I’m just trucking along, need to raise up my fixed income.

I’m pretty sure there isn’t a curve. This isn’t college!

No curve…

I think by “curve” they mean having lower minimum passing score based on overall lower scores by the test takers this time around. Remember, they subjectively determine the MPS after we all take it, though it is usually around 70% of the top score.