Current Status & Weekend plan.....

GMofDen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good to hear from you again Kakane. Been since > way back in the level 2 days. > I’m currently landlocked so the last surf was in > January. Biggest storm of the year hit San Diego > and found myself on the beach watching really good > surfers in triple overhead waves. When it got > smaller went out and still got hammered. Out of > shape… Going skiing this weekend though and > that will be my last fun day before exam day. > L3’s taking up a lot more time than I want but > let’s make sure we get past it on the first go. > Good luck with the studies. Triple O/H - nuts! Double O/H can freak me out, anything more than 6’ and I’m not comfy… My surfing fitness is probably suspect, though that’ll not stop me getting a quick few hrs in the ocean over the next few weekends if and when I feel I’ve got ahead with study… I remember watching surfers at Pacific beach pier back in 2002…pretty cool spot to hang out, particularly since you can see the Pacific fleet moored in the background :slight_smile: Skiing sounds great man, hope that you have a blast. I managed 3 days of snowboarding between DEC/JAN so I got my fix :slight_smile: Good luck with your studies. ECQ’s from tomorrow for me - yikes! K