Curriculum difference 2003 vs. 2009

Despite CFA including text with the exam fee I would rather use a set of 2003 Schweser notes I found on craigslist for $10. Could anyone please tell me if there are any differences and outline what they are. Also my English is only so-so, therefore please also translate those differences in French. Thanks.

Pas de probleme, I have nothing to do by June 6th so you can shoot me an email at LePew at hottmail.com By the way 2003 is not the best vintage, I would use 2005 which was an amazing year in general in France. PS: I can forward translations to whomever asks for it, so please feel free to ask in this thread

The pre-Y2k Schweser is SO much better. I recommend getting '99 study notes and try to find the practice exams of the same year, I hear they recycle the questions every 10 years.

i kint reed words good. but i thinkng you shud use a red hiliter for ut notes.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Despite CFA including text with the exam fee I > would rather use a set of 2003 Schweser notes I > found on craigslist for $10. Could anyone please > tell me if there are any differences and outline > what they are. Also my English is only so-so, > therefore please also translate those differences > in French. Thanks. Je suis pres a t’aider et j’aurai the plasir de le faire. Cependant, tu dois attendre the 7 Juin pour mes reponses. En consequence, tu aura le temp pour etudier et passer votre examen l’annee prochaine. Deal!