Curriculum Question

I did quite a bit of searching but couldn’t find what I was looking for. I’m trying to figure out what the differences are between the 07 and 08 books. I looked at the study session 1 readings for 07 and 08 and they appear to be the same text. The only difference that I can see is that candidates are you required to know different things from the reading. Is this basically the case for all of the books? Most of the readings are the same, you are just required to know different things from it? Some of the readings have changed though, right? Does anyone know what study sessions are completely different topics? The reason I ask is I would like to start studying now for the Dec, 08 exam. I can’t register until next fall (I’m only entering my Jr. year as an undergrad) so I figured I would just try to pick up some cheap 07 books now and study the material that is the same and worry about the new stuff next fall. Thank you

Upon further research, it looks like there has been hundreds of changes to the LOS so I wouldn’t expect someone to tell me each one that changed. LOL Looks like I will study the 07 curriculum, paying attention to the 08 Study Sessions and LOSs, mark the ones that were not covered in the 07 books and then look those up when I get the 08 books. Then pick up the 08 Schweser notes in the final months for review, and also the flashcards. Does this sound like a solid plan? Not enough? Overkill?

Someone has already compared 2007 and 2008 materials: http://www.geocities.com/manavsachdeva/

Thank you!