C'ya!

So long Ben Jones, David Hetherington and Dan DeGraaf. I’m all done with the Stalla video lectures (except for an occasional reference). Missed Peter Olinto this year, would have been nice to see him, but glad to have this milestone behind me. Banging out the remainder of the Stalla questions for the rest of the month. -big ML

Peter Alinto will still manage to viist you in your dreams and sexual fantasies… those big strong masculine hands…

He is a soft touch…

big ML Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So long Ben Jones, David Hetherington and Dan > DeGraaf. I’m all done with the Stalla video > lectures (except for an occasional reference). > Missed Peter Olinto this year, would have been > nice to see him, but glad to have this milestone > behind me. > > Banging out the remainder of the Stalla questions > for the rest of the month. > > -big ML Lemme buy that.

peter olintoooooooooo teaching you about cash floooooooow i was lucky enough to be there for the NYC class with him, obviously i sat in the front row because 60% of the time, he’s right everytime.