Daj have you met I_Passed_Level_1?

word!

SkipE have you started studying for L2 yet AGAIN?HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Touche! No, I havent… i am too scared. I will start Nov 1 ALL OVER AGAIN!!! AIYEEEEEE! I didnt know you were that confident that you would pass to exert such confidence. This type of “skillionaire” approach can be effective as I have seen in the past. No doubt you will pass Level 2 on your first try. I wish I would have done that.

Laugh now my friend, but just wait, Level 2 is nothing like the daisy meadows of Level 1. Last June I was wishing I was a 2-timer b/c I would be wiser and been more prepared for their surprises. I believe I can do it now having seen it once before. If you can go over it twice, start early, it should make you stronger but there is a random factor in L2 that will remain mysterious and potentially fatal, even to the best in breed.

Nep-hi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Laugh now my friend, but just wait, Level 2 is > nothing like the daisy meadows of Level 1. > > Last June I was wishing I was a 2-timer b/c I > would be wiser and been more prepared for their > surprises. I believe I can do it now having seen > it once before. If you can go over it twice, > start early, it should make you stronger but there > is a random factor in L2 that will remain > mysterious and potentially fatal, even to the best > in breed. I will begin studying for this joke of an exam in maybe March and murder it, mark my words.

^ Uh oh.

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: > I will begin studying for this joke of an exam in > maybe March and murder it, mark my words. Uh ohhh!!! once more.

^Again for good measure!

I_Passed_Level_1… is this your first attempt? You look quiet confident. I believe that you are not working. A full time student?

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nep-hi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Laugh now my friend, but just wait, Level 2 is > > nothing like the daisy meadows of Level 1. > > > > Last June I was wishing I was a 2-timer b/c I > > would be wiser and been more prepared for their > > surprises. I believe I can do it now having > seen > > it once before. If you can go over it twice, > > start early, it should make you stronger but > there > > is a random factor in L2 that will remain > > mysterious and potentially fatal, even to the > best > > in breed. > > > I will begin studying for this joke of an exam in > maybe March and murder it, mark my words. ok bra

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nep-hi Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Laugh now my friend, but just wait, Level 2 > is > > > nothing like the daisy meadows of Level 1. > > > > > > Last June I was wishing I was a 2-timer b/c I > > > would be wiser and been more prepared for > their > > > surprises. I believe I can do it now having > > seen > > > it once before. If you can go over it twice, > > > start early, it should make you stronger but > > there > > > is a random factor in L2 that will remain > > > mysterious and potentially fatal, even to the > > best > > > in breed. > > > > > > I will begin studying for this joke of an exam > in > > maybe March and murder it, mark my words. > > > ok bra it’s braaah, bra.

mikehotel86 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I_Passed_Level_1… is this your first attempt? > You look quiet confident. I believe that you are > not working. A full time student? as you can tell i am the quiet confident type braaah.

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thommo77 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Nep-hi Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Laugh now my friend, but just wait, Level 2 > > is > > > > nothing like the daisy meadows of Level 1. > > > > > > > > > Last June I was wishing I was a 2-timer b/c > I > > > > would be wiser and been more prepared for > > their > > > > surprises. I believe I can do it now > having > > > seen > > > > it once before. If you can go over it > twice, > > > > start early, it should make you stronger > but > > > there > > > > is a random factor in L2 that will remain > > > > mysterious and potentially fatal, even to > the > > > best > > > > in breed. > > > > > > > > > I will begin studying for this joke of an > exam > > in > > > maybe March and murder it, mark my words. > > > > > > ok bra > > > it’s braaah, bra. sorry braaah

hahah…he sure is a tool.

23adam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hahah…he sure is a tool. gracias baby, before you leave, I say damelo 23adam.

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mikehotel86 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I_Passed_Level_1… is this your first > attempt? > > You look quiet confident. I believe that you > are > > not working. A full time student? > > > as you can tell i am the quiet confident type > braaah. Quite, confident, and Unemployed type huh?

nobody knows the difference between the words quiet and quite, but remember: And them haters, they gon hate But we just gon keep on blowing up cause girl They gon hate, anyway -R Kelly

wasn’t R Kelly into child pronography? I guess the fact that you referenced him says a lot. But who am I, I’m just another guy who passed level 1.

TDIGZ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wasn’t R Kelly into child pronography? > > I guess the fact that you referenced him says a > lot. But who am I, I’m just another guy who passed > level 1. innocent till proven guilty holmes, it was another bald-headed 6"4 brother who could sing his pants off in that video mind you.

Ahh, obviously a credible source to quote than. My bad.