daj

i think its his revenge on us. he is somewhere cruching natties and laughing at us. Joni Mitchell said is best: Dont it always seem to go That you dont know what youve got Till its gone They paved paradise And put up a parking lot

I told you I would be kaiser soze, one day you see me, next day poof. job is great, putting 15 hour days and loving it. we’ll be in touch this weekend. I miss you guys, too

SHABLAM. I feel like I’m suddenly taking over your place… I gotta lay low for a while

daj, Congratulations on getting a job in this market.Please share some of your job-search secrets :slight_smile:

taz722 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj, > > Congratulations on getting a job in this > market.Please share some of your job-search > secrets :slight_smile: thanks. persistence and having a good stock report is what got me my job. I built model after model until I got noticed. if you are interviewing for a stock rsch position, having a report is the key.

Did WSP help you out?

As well as the 6 Excel valuation books daj? (just bugging you, hehe)

Thanks daj. I am doing that too but not having much success. Do you mind if I send you some of the stuff that I have put together ?? My email is sterngrad@gmail.com. Please shoot me an email and I will send you my model. Thanks.