daj

Your posts/day have been greatly reduced since you are busy now. Just saying.

employment can make people act in mysterious ways!

thank god…

:)) what job did daj get?

i am having some major daj withdrawal. last night at the grocery i almost lost it when i saw spam.

I hope it’s just that he’s busy and not that he was connected to that Jennifer Hudson debacle.

Daj got a Research gig right?

Daj, look at all your fans!

If I were the creative type, I would write an ode to the lost daj.

howabout a daj haiku? daj gone daj lives forever bye daj

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > howabout a daj haiku? > > daj gone > daj lives forever > bye daj lol…nice work

i thought HAikus were 5-7-5

daj is gone gone gone gone gone gone gone gone is daj whoo! daj is employed

that is the worst cheating Haiku EVER!!! YOU CANT USE WORDS MORE THAN ONCE!!! WTF??? SUBLIMITY??? WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF??? WORST HAIKU EEEVVVAAAARRR

Count the numbers as one syllable. Last post by daj-224 Is no longer the most used Phrase on this forum

Please come back to us, Your internet friends await, We’ll crush natties live

that dude had some balls considering the abuse he got from everyone. he would make a good salesperson.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > that is the worst cheating Haiku EVER!!! > YOU CANT USE WORDS MORE THAN ONCE!!! > WTF??? SUBLIMITY??? WTF WTF WTF WTF > WTF??? > > WORST HAIKU EEEVVVAAAARRR What kind of Haiku is that? LOL.

i put too much emotion into poetry.

Daj has not yet replied to a thread dedicated to him! He is on his way to becoming an IBanker already…