Daj224 = Wuss

"…well, i am such a wimp that I am not looking at my score until tonight…I have a big interview at 4pm today and figure it may ruin my day and my confidence if I fail, so I will be back tonight…plus, I gotta drive 4 hours today and am scared I will freak out on the road : ) - " No room for wussies here. Get over to that website and you will be flying in your interview today. “You want to give me a job? Well, I don’t know because I just smoked my exam. I ought to be your boss”. Second thought, maybe it’s best not to check.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > "…well, i am such a wimp that I am not looking > at my score until tonight…I have a big interview > at 4pm today and figure it may ruin my day and my > confidence if I fail, so I will be back > tonight…plus, I gotta drive 4 hours today and am > scared I will freak out on the road : ) - " > > No room for wussies here. Get over to that > website and you will be flying in your interview > today. “You want to give me a job? Well, I don’t > know because I just smoked my exam. I ought to be > your boss”. Second thought, maybe it’s best not > to check. Well said sir, I second this motion

hah!!! i am a wuss. i admit it… : ) -

To be fair… It’s hard to concentrate after you pass, so maybe you should wait… It’s 11pm here in Australia and I have a 90 page IFRS Disclosure checklist to do… Already did the damn thing once but it crashed and i hadn’t saved… But at if i’m getting no sleep… i’ll be happy haha… Good luck man,

dude if you go for an inteview with the knowledge you pass, you gonna do freaking great. and if you go with the knowledge you failed, you have more incentive to do better. also, i am just going to talk to my boss about raise today. he better get his act together or i am ready to say goodbye. he thinks i am worthless.

a binary outcome; positive or negative… thats all there is to it mate

pepp did you pass?

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pepp did you pass? He did, so you better check your results and stop freaking about it! I bet you passed!

Well everybody deals with stress own way, so whatever works for ya. Good luck for both exam result and interview!!

map1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > pepp did you pass? > > > He did, so you better check your results and stop > freaking about it! I bet you passed! PEPP YES!!! congrats!! I WILL LIVE VICARIOUSLY THRU YOU…IM AM OFF TO BOSTON NOW FOR MY INTERVIEW…I PROMISE I WIL SHOW MY FACE IF I FAIL OR PASS…

good luck with the interview and nail it!

thanks daj and amber. I am very thankful today to all of you and to heaven and to my luck.

I think he’s too busy trying to get to post #1400 to check his score.

I’d definitely check before. The uncertainty would make me more nervous for the interview.

guys I just want to congratulate peeps like Pepp and Map1, who I have seen on this forum a lot laboring to learn a lot for themselves and help everyone else. Daj… GOOD LUCK!, i know you got it!

Still a wuss, but a LII wuss. Congrats, man…