daj224

Was he banned or is he now polished?

He has a job in research or something, he was very careful not to say. But he works 15 hour days and rarely posts anymore, which is a shame. Most of his posts were enlightening about current market conditions while others spewed into insult/name calling which kept this board very entertaining.

true…i miss his posts

pour a natty on the curb for your homie

ditch - he posted 3,000 times in a few months–i am more than comfortable saying “most” of his posts were utter dog shi

lol…even a broken clock is right twice a day

He seems banned. I don’t think he ever went 1 full week without posting.

nah i think he is just busy working. i say he visits this forum every now and then and may respond to this post in a day or so max.

Didn’t he say he was working 28 hour days? Sell-side must be tough…

Halberstram Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ditch - he posted 3,000 times in a few months–i > am more than comfortable saying “most” of his > posts were utter dog shi I would agree with you. He did not add much value other than posting news stories and that he had the “inside” sources. Give me a break. He also said CMG was a buy! ha.

CMG is a buy, at least once a week I get the chicken burrito bowl and chips… ok, now someone can post about how it meant the Markets Group… daj can’t be banned, he never did anything wrong except spam…the guy is just gluing his models

Halberstram Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ditch - he posted 3,000 times in a few months–i > am more than comfortable saying “most” of his > posts were utter dog shi True. But I’ll be honest, when Daj posted, I would get ready to read some pretty funny insults following.

Is he not sitting for level 2 as well? I imagine that plus 15 hours a day could make him too tired to post. banned is the one thing i would never expect. He always followed the rules… about 200 times a day.

EMRA32 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > banned is the one thing i would never expect. He > always followed the rules… about 200 times a > day. Maybe from this thread http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?1,883995,884780#msg-884780

does chad read every single post or get an e-mail alert for specific posters?? yo chad, raise your hand if you can hear me!!!

I just got my PX90 today and wanted to start. However when assembling the chin-up bar I am not able to screw the screws all the way in because the nuts have a dark blue thing at the end which prevents the screw from moving all the way in. Am I am missing something. I remember that I had a similar issue assembling a guitar stand. How do these screws and nuts work?