Dallas Happy Hour

anyone going to the CFA Society Dallas happy hour tonight?

If I lived in Dallas, you’d be getting iced tonight.

Iced? Cant Say I understand, so Ill post the urban dictionary answers… 1) buy iced mugs, tshirts and magnets (V). The act of drinking a Smirnoff Ice on one knee as fast as you can, following the presentation of the ‘ice’ in a clever manner. Lets hope not… 2) To be murdered. Again, lets hope not 4) to be blatantly ignored by someone who knows you. Thats not cool… 6)Covered with diamonds/platinum/other sparkly and valuable materials. that would be nice of you 8)The word which describes someone who get’s bitch smacked and/or gets kicked in the nuts That would probably suck more for you - I’m pretty big… 12)To insult someone so harshly that they are unable to make a comeback leaving them “frozen like ice.” Why? You don’t even know me… 20) The act of releasing ones ejaculate onto a females body,usually the face, giving off the appearance that she has been covered with icing, similar to that of a cake. Gross, you shouldn’t be thinking those kinds of thoughts about me…

rolo550 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Iced? > > Cant Say I understand, so Ill post the urban > dictionary answers… > > 1) buy iced mugs, tshirts and magnets > (V). The act of drinking a Smirnoff Ice on one > knee as fast as you can, following the > presentation of the ‘ice’ in a clever manner. > > Lets hope not… > > 2) To be murdered. > > Again, lets hope not > > 4) to be blatantly ignored by someone who knows > you. > > Thats not cool… > > 6)Covered with diamonds/platinum/other sparkly and > valuable materials. > > that would be nice of you > > 8)The word which describes someone who get’s bitch > smacked and/or gets kicked in the nuts > > That would probably suck more for you - I’m pretty > big… > > 12)To insult someone so harshly that they are > unable to make a comeback leaving them “frozen > like ice.” > > Why? You don’t even know me… > > 20) The act of releasing ones ejaculate onto a > females body,usually the face, giving off the > appearance that she has been covered with icing, > similar to that of a cake. > > Gross, you shouldn’t be thinking those kinds of > thoughts about me… It has to do with being presented with a bottle of Smirnoff Ice. You’re supposed to get down on one knee and drink the bottle of Smirnoff, no matter where you are.

rolo550 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Iced? > > Cant Say I understand, so Ill post the urban > dictionary answers… > > 1) buy iced mugs, tshirts and magnets > (V). The act of drinking a Smirnoff Ice on one > knee as fast as you can, following the > presentation of the ‘ice’ in a clever manner. > > Lets hope not… > > 2) To be murdered. > > Again, lets hope not > > 4) to be blatantly ignored by someone who knows > you. > > Thats not cool… > > 6)Covered with diamonds/platinum/other sparkly and > valuable materials. > > that would be nice of you > > 8)The word which describes someone who get’s bitch > smacked and/or gets kicked in the nuts > > That would probably suck more for you - I’m pretty > big… > > 12)To insult someone so harshly that they are > unable to make a comeback leaving them “frozen > like ice.” > > Why? You don’t even know me… > > 20) The act of releasing ones ejaculate onto a > females body,usually the face, giving off the > appearance that she has been covered with icing, > similar to that of a cake. > > Gross, you shouldn’t be thinking those kinds of > thoughts about me… Hajahaha. Nicely done, but surprisingly urban dictionary led you astray. Google bros icing bros and ye shall have your answer. I’d like the facial analogy, but not for our hypothetical icing.

broz icing broz got shut down!