Dallas Test Center

I gotta get to my college roommates wedding lickity split after the big day. Anyone know the name of the building last years CFA exam was held in? I’m presuming its the same for this years. I need to plan out my actions ahead of time.

I thought it was always at the World Trade Center (Dallas). 2050 North Stemmons Freeway Dallas, TX 75207 (214) 748-6819

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thank god I don’t have to deal with this stuff anymore. I took all three exams in Philly; by the 3rd exam I was living in NYC but opted to take the exam in Philly because I was familiar with the testing center. I remember for L1/L2 I lived/worked within walking distance of the test center so would stroll by the center and look inside and see all the chairs tables set up. It would drive home the immediacy of the test and send chills through my spine. Test day must feel similar to superbowl day for players in the big game.

> Test day must feel similar to superbowl day for players in the big game. While there are similar elements, that’s probably an exaggeration…

Maybe so ohai. But it’s all relative.

PhillyBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe so ohai. But it’s all relative. …would be pretty sweet if newly minted CFA Level 3s got paid the same as SB champs. Actually, I’d probably settle for knowing the score of the game right after it was played - imagine if they waited 3 months to release SB results.

CFA is so brutal like that. I was convinced I failed L2, so I played down my prospects after the test by basically saying “yeah I’m pretty sure I did not pass”. So when the results came out my heart sank… I was staring at my computer screen not wanting to see my results. After a half hour or so I finally checked and was ecstatic to see I passed. After work that day I went down the the waterfront to run and used a public park bathroom that all the homeless people use. I was in the stall and heard some crackhead grunting and was like “fffffuccc***” im going to get stabbed just after passing L2 not fair. Not sure where im going with this story but whatevs.

This will be my first (and hopefully last) time in Dalls. I’ll avoid crackheads.

PhillyBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thank god I don’t have to deal with this stuff > anymore. I took all three exams in Philly; by the > 3rd exam I was living in NYC but opted to take the > exam in Philly because I was familiar with the > testing center. I remember for L1/L2 I > lived/worked within walking distance of the test > center so would stroll by the center and look > inside and see all the chairs tables set up. It > would drive home the immediacy of the test and > send chills through my spine. Test day must feel > similar to superbowl day for players in the big > game. I still hate going past the Convention Center. Just the mention of 12th and Arch makes me sick.

On the way to my last exam I pulled over to assist a motorist that had been in an accident. He was stone dead.

but chickentikka u said u live in mumbai

I do, took the exam in Moscow.