DAMMIt....STILL SCORING IN THE 50s....

This is o bloody frustrating…still scoring in the 50s…

Which mocks are you using? Schweser or Elan? Can somebody compare the two? Schweser more difficult? or Elan? Thanks

are you taking schweser practice exams? I think they are of above-average difficulty.

schweser it is mate!!

Search function http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?11,1211648,1212435 SE86 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Which mocks are you using? Schweser or Elan? > > Can somebody compare the two? Schweser more > difficult? or Elan? > > Thanks

If you are talking about Scweser Mocks 4,5 and 6 then it’s fine because they are almost a pain in the ass. Having said that you’d have realised by now that revisiting the LOS of the questions you got wrong and revising it will help you more than just doing random questions.

just did an elan mock and my score dropped to 66%, down 10 percentage points. pretty annoying!

You’re consistently being weighed down by intermediate and advanced problems that you didn’t get to during your regular preparation. At this point, I would do as many Intermediate and Advanced problems in Qbank, in addition to completing all of the Schweser Practice exams. Warren