Damn It feels good to be a banker!

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brianr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Chuckrox8 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > It’s interesting but definitely not great. > The > > > author, writer of the leveraged sellout blog, > is > > a > > > complete douche. Pretty much, in his eyes, > if > > you > > > didn’t go to Princeton and aren’t on the PE > > fast > > > track then you are a failure in FINANCE. > > > > > > Hot chick: So what do you do? > > > Me: I work in finance (pronounced funnance) > > > Hot chick: Oh really > > > > Satire. Read the definition. Read up on the > > author. Sit in the corner until the end of the > > work day. > > Satire or not, the guy is a huge douche. How can > you argue against that? Given that it is satire, I am not sure what you are basing your argument on that he is a huge douche… I found they book pretty funny, although reading it a couple years ago before the crash made it a more entertaining read.

Yeah, I’ve read it, pretty funny and a quick read. His timing was bad though, it would have been better received a few years ago. And yeah, the author is definitely not being serious.

> Satire or not, the guy is a huge douche. How can > you argue against that? douche or not, its pretty d@mn funny btw - if you never read tucker max’s old web-stuff, its great. i used to work at a restaurant w/ a dukie bartender and he confirmed some of the stuff

Yeah, the original Tucker Max stories are awesome. The movie was amazingly bad though.

Where do I find these Tucker Max stories?

tuckermax.com is a good place to start.