Damn It feels good to be a banker!

Damn It feels good to be a banker: Has anybody read it? It seems really fun… By the way, I just can’t seem to find the Finance book threads, can anybody locate it? Any good suggestions? Tks

Feedin’ the poor and helpin out with their bills Although I was born in Jamaica Now I’m in the US makin’ deals … Damn it feels good to be a (banker) A real (banker)-ass (fool) knows the play Real (banker)-ass (fools) get the flyest of the bitches Ask that (banker)-ass (fool) Little Jake … And now, a word from the President! Damn it feels good to be a (banker-hater) Gettin voted into the White House Everything lookin good to the people of the world …well you know the rest

Bankers and Consultants, it’s time to squash the beef Gonna settle this now Right here on the street Uh-oh-oh-oh Uh-oh-oh-oh Consultant M C.K. Prahalad (echoes) MCKinse It’s about to get weird… You bankers don’t have a clue, better take some courses I’m on some Jedi mind sh*t, using all five forces Work hard, play hard even your mom thinks you’re a tool Be a burnout banker, teaching math at my prep school I make sick decks I use the three C’s - Chicks, Cash, Cristal, that’s my only strategy You’re playing with Excel doing nothing but grunt work I’m analyzing both qualitative AND quantitative research (OH!) You slave away, another piece of the machine I make a really significant impact and get home by 7:15 I work half the time you do, I know you must hate this Hold up… I’m about to put you in a two-by-two matrix I’m the star homey, your a*s is a cog You’re in the lower-right quadrant but you still aint my dog (OH SH*T!) And I know something about you… You went to Walt Whitman - that’s a PUBLIC SCHOOL! Hot Dog Vendor Oooh Sh****t! The consultant straight ripped it, Now let’s see if the bankers can kick it. Banker Button collar, Kenneth Coles. Sh*t son, your blackberry’s like four year’s old. While you’re out mining for gold out in saskatchewan I’m going for bronze at the tanning salon You try to add value…I straight create it You get one sh*tty idea then take six months just to bake it. Still get paid in a recession, homey you know this. Where’s the dow at? (11,000!) Still bigger than your bonus. I got a house in the Hamptons and a penthouse loft But you’ve got intangibles, is that why your skills are so soft? Over at 1OAK the bouncer looks at you sideways Get back to your roots, there’s no line at TGI Friday’s Hypothetical scenario: you get into the joint You still can’t buy bottles with Starwood Points Free on nights and weekends with no discernable skill Not sure if you’re a consultant or my cell phone bill Might work 100-hour weeks, barely sleep Do some blow off my desk when I’m eight red bulls deep Compared to what you do, my job’s a challenge I like my bank roll, bro KEEP YOUR F#\*ING WORK-LIFE BALANCE This is Wall St., b#*h, you don’t belong here I’m your greatest fear, the sh*t you wish you could be but are two weak to get near Is it starting to make sense? Is it starting to come clear? Here. Take this mouse and get back to making $60K a year That’s not a lot of money, We found out who’s the real gangster, sing it with me now Damn it Feels Good to Be a Banker Oh Oh Oh! Damn it feels good go be a banker. Banker.

you sir, are a poet fav line: " You’re in the lower-right quadrant but you still aint my dog (OH SH*T!) "

still love it every time I hear it. they need to do a v2 - battle against accountants

next up: bankers vs traders mbas vs cfas

Good book. Anyone that wears bespoke socks and makes fun of Quants is pretty awesome.

brazilatz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damn It feels good to be a banker: Has anybody > read it? > It seems really fun… > By the way, I just can’t seem to find the Finance > book threads, can anybody locate it? Any good > suggestions? > Tks Its alright. Really quick read.

It’s interesting but definitely not great. The author, writer of the leveraged sellout blog, is a complete douche. Pretty much, in his eyes, if you didn’t go to Princeton and aren’t on the PE fast track then you are a failure in FINANCE. Hot chick: So what do you do? Me: I work in finance (pronounced funnance) Hot chick: Oh really

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s interesting but definitely not great. The > author, writer of the leveraged sellout blog, is a > complete douche. Pretty much, in his eyes, if you > didn’t go to Princeton and aren’t on the PE fast > track then you are a failure in FINANCE. > > Hot chick: So what do you do? > Me: I work in finance (pronounced funnance) > Hot chick: Oh really Satire. Read the definition. Read up on the author. Sit in the corner until the end of the work day.

*note* - the author’s skillz are intangibles

It’s basically like if Tucker Max wrote a book on finance. Me: Hi my name is John. Some chicks boyfriend: I know. I’m buyside.

That indian guy (leveragedbuyout’s owner) is a piece of $hit. He himself is a consultant and don’t work in IB or in Finance. But his articles are funny

a classical dbag writer.

I wouldn’t let my maids’ kids read that book.

I have started saying Finn ance now instead of Fine ance after reading this book.

where is the book thread by the way? where people said what they were reading?

“It wasn’t raining the other day.We made it rain,b****” that was awesome!

> Hot chick: So what do you do? > Me: I work in finance (pronounced funnance) > Hot chick: Oh really Hot chick: So what do you do? Me: Fine-a$$ Hot chick: Oh really? Me: Yeah, and I think I found some.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chuckrox8 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > It’s interesting but definitely not great. The > > author, writer of the leveraged sellout blog, is > a > > complete douche. Pretty much, in his eyes, if > you > > didn’t go to Princeton and aren’t on the PE > fast > > track then you are a failure in FINANCE. > > > > Hot chick: So what do you do? > > Me: I work in finance (pronounced funnance) > > Hot chick: Oh really > > Satire. Read the definition. Read up on the > author. Sit in the corner until the end of the > work day. Satire or not, the guy is a huge douche. How can you argue against that?