Darn!!!! 2008 AM so tight..

This is one is as evil as the 2008. I sort of undertand it But that freaking exam was too long. Dear GOD, Please help with my speed. I promise, I will behave much better and stop cursing on my dark secret place-AF.

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is one is as evil as the 2008. I sort of > undertand it But that freaking exam was too long. > > > Dear GOD, Please help with my speed. I promise, I > will behave much better and stop cursing on my > dark secret place-AF. I mean to say the 2004 AM CFAI AM.

can you email me? jason.caputo at yahoo dot com

blink25 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can you email me? jason.caputo at yahoo dot com Don’t mess with me, if you do not have it. I will email it to you. But down your email adress boy.

not messing with you. that’s the email address.

be careful not to get too close to the dark secret place.

so you want me to interpret @yahoo.com. geez. Dude you do not need old. write down properly and I will send you 2000-2004.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > be careful not to get too close to the dark secret > place. I kknow, I know. Some dude in Scotland by Itunes using debit card.

what?!! LOL. dude you crack me up.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what?!! > > LOL. dude you crack me up. I am serious. Then he dares to buy other stuff on Skype.com. The issuer block the trasantion because the company is Europe, Luxenbour.

jason.caputo@yahoo.com