Day Two...still not studying...

is this bad?? like really bad? I hereby renew my vow…with the CFA and Schweser books…that starting May 2nd…I will care for them…I will hold them… and I will sleep with them…and start studying from them dedicatedly…for better and for worse…till June 7th do us part… I will now kiss my books :slight_smile:

Me and you pal, I’ve barely had the initiative to open a book since Sunday night. I’m about to start going back and working the end of chapter problems and Schweser questions, but getting that ball rolling requires a slight push up hill first.

my memory is re-set every 48 hours…i already forgot the formulas that i studied weeks ago. Anyone can share some ideas to remember the formulas and theories?

mumukada you are so funny:) hahhhhaaaa

level2frmLA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone can share some ideas to remember the > formulas and theories? yeah, its called the ancient art of memorization

haha it is good to read this fun thread in Saturday evening with both CFA and MBA exams coming

Ok, it has been a week and I’ve barely opened a book. However, I dragged my ass into the office this morning to get a full day of studying. The crappy weather really helps.

haha…well look at the upside…atleast you’re getting paid while studying :wink:

True, but the f’ing heat isn’t on during the weekend and it takes a while once it is manaully set. It’s frickin freezing in here Mr. Bigglesworth. http://www.dmko.info/evil1.jpg

haha…should I send you some heat from Dubai?? wait…I’ll send you ALL of it…it’ll last you a couple of years !!!

I have to make my way to Dubai sometime, I’d love to try the indoor skiing (make for a good laugh at least to watch you guys “try” to ski). My wife lived in Abu Dhabi for several years growing up (her father opened foreign bank branches); the pictures of then and now are amazingly different…astounding how much has been built in the last 20 years.

oye! don’t pick on the skiing slope…!! It’s a tourist attraction - not a slope for actual sports!! and it’s been less than 20 years actually…most of the developments have been built over the past decade…I can assure you that!

I’m sure they have; I was referring to the time that has passed since my wife lived there (20 years ago). Ok, enough procrastinating.

"True, but the f’ing heat isn’t on during the weekend and it takes a while once it is manaully set. It’s frickin freezing in here Mr. Bigglesworth. " I was going to study at the office yesterday, but I had a similiar temperature problem. Only that the AC was off yesterday, and it would have been freaking burning.