Days off?

How many days are people taking off work? Also, are you taking days off of studying (relax, go out, etc.)? I didn’t study last night, and I feel almost guilty for it.

I know what you mean about feeling guilty about not studying. I plan on taking the thursday and friday off before the test. I plan on studying all day thursday (at least 1 full 240q practice test and review). friday will probably just be going through the flashcards i made and preparing for the next day (checking into the hotel, changing batteries, etc)

Just a quick question… Do they (CFAI) provide Z-table and T-table along with the questionaire? Thanks k

no, and you won’t need them. You will be surprised by how conceptual most of the questions will be.

kochunni69 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just a quick question… Do they (CFAI) provide > Z-table and T-table along with the questionaire? > > Thanks > k Yes, if it is required for a question it will be provided but it won’t be the whole thing it will be like a 6 x 4 chart and the numbers you need will be there.

Thanks guy!

ya taking 2 days off in May during a long weekend to study. Then 2 days off the 2 days before the exam. And then a week after the exam to relax (pity myself) =).

Do they allow to take the quick instructions leaflet that come with calculator in the exam room? S

yes, but you would be wise not to need it come exam day

I took a much needed break today and went for a swim to clear my head.