deal is done - i'm moving to Russia

vidnovchanin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Danteshek, did your company take care of your > apartment, transportations, etc., or is it up to > you where you rent? No. It is up to me. My headhunter is still in negotiations and this is not something we will push for, mainly because I am fairly junior and know my way around Moscow. A Russian friend of mine has already identified a cheap apartment for me. I expect to receive a small relocation assistance of about 3000 bucks

maddane Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why russia? Are you russian, or got a russian > background? > > I am in denmark by the way. Im australian, here > because my girlfriend is from here. My grandfather was Russian. He fled in 1937. My parents dont speak. I learned at university, middlebury russian school and in russia where I taught english for a year.

Congratulations! I also always have one eye on what is going on over there and I may also go back at some point. I assume you interviewed with various banks–what was the feeling like given the current situation? Is the hiring spree over in equity research or just on hold?

highparkcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >> Btw, Prokhorov just bought 50% of Alpha Capital, a > real bargain compared to a year ago. Prokhorov bought 50%-1 of RenCap, not Alfa. And to topic author - äîáðî ïîæàëîâàòü :slight_smile:

danteshek , could I please email you with a private question?

hotdawg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > danteshek , could I please email you with a > private question? sure.