Dear CFAI

please make this test and all levels of this test absolutely impossible…crush everyone who takes it… only pass 10% on each level… make it better for those of us who have made it through

If that’s the case, then you could make the statement that you are no longer qualified for the designation since the exam became much more difficult than when you took it. Just like many who passed in 2006 with 76% passing rate are no longer “qualified” to get the same status as those who had just passed (such as yourself). :slight_smile:

boston21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > please make this test and all levels of this test > absolutely impossible…crush everyone who takes > it… only pass 10% on each level… make it > better for those of us who have made it through Boston21…Imagine if you had not passed this year and someone else had posted this in the forums. Now imagine how you would feel. Show some class and try to encourage rather than discourage people here.

typical Boston rubbish

boston rubbish…ur a loser and simply reporting ur mesg is an understatement…u should be kicked out from here altogether :wink:

Go Yankees!

I hope a LIII retaker knocks up your fugly wife and makes you raise the kid.

Pointless thread. So you think the CFAI is going to read this thread? In other words this thread is just an expression of classlessness that you’re throwing into other people’s faces. Why even open your mouth? This thread serves no purpose other than explicitly insulting other members.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hope a LIII retaker knocks up your fugly wife > and makes you raise the kid. He’s such a sadist, I’m already pitying for his wife.

when are results released?

It’s really not cool how this guy gets benefit from this forum and then becomes a jerk about passing afterwards… considering he’s posted 300+ times, AF has contributed significantly to him passing CFA

muppet

relax guys, I am joking… i am here to help… my advice is study hard

what do they call them? Massholes?