Dear LII Forum - See you next year

Couldnt sleep night before test, never in my life has that happened to me. I got spanked on that exam.

Don’t count your broken eggs before they’re hatched! You never know!

Damn, how did that happen? Not sure if you caught any of my posts, but I mentioned doing this last year and I believe it had an effect on my overall performance. But don’t count yourself out until the results come out, this exam was really tough.

I evened you out by spanking that exams ass. Sorry you had to be the yin to my yang-chung.

I got a tombstone piledriver in the AM.

I just cannot get this out of my system. Just this hit my pysche. just killing me

i couldn’t sleep the night before either… between my mind racing and having the first day of summer it seemed… 80 degrees in my apartment and I don’t sleep well when I’m hot. was almost falling asleep after lunch/before afternoon session. don’t know if fatigue clouded my thinking or not but I found the first 3-4 item sets to be quite tough on both sessions.

I will also be seeing you next year. Got brutalized on the exam.

Yup I’ll see you there too, I failed for sure, next time I’ll get it though

I am going to quit if I do not pass. It is too much time taking away from me where I could have looked for cheap bargain stuff in markets using graham screen. bpdulog, I applaud you for this.

Its always hard to sleep before exams, may not be a bad idea to take an alka seltzer and give yourself 8-10 hours.

I took 3 benadryl at 8:30 on friday night. I woke up, guns blazing at 6:45 without an alarm. Rock solid sleep.

Woke up at 6am without an alarm. Had two alarms set JIC – regular clock and iPhone across the apartment on an annoying ringtone. Nonsequitor…took 600mg of ibu at home in the AM and 600mg at lunch to prevent test-induced headaches. New test strategy for the future!

I couldnt sleep during level 1…same thing happened this time as well

I took a benzo and had a night cap around 8:30 asleep by 9:30, sweated the bed out around 12:30 back to sleep and up at 5:30 read to hit some balls. Overall, I don’t really have a problem sleeping, I do tend to sweat the bed out when I am thinking too much though.

drk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am going to quit if I do not pass. It is too > much time taking away from me where I could have > looked for cheap bargain stuff in markets using > graham screen. bpdulog, I applaud you for this. Wow, I could have written this… My investment has improved from the CFA but if I focused the time into searching for deep value bargins I think I’d end up ahead with the graham stuff. Also throw in having a kid in there, I spend time with him at night then have the mutually exclusive choice: research stocks | study CFA

I did sleep but i was too exhausted by 3 pm :S Coffee didn’t work this time for me! :frowning:

i just dont understand why is it called the Level2 exam it should be Level2.5.

prafulvg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i just dont understand why is it called the Level2 > exam it should be Level2.5. lol yeah I understand. It is a HUGE jump from Level 1

I sweat a lot the night before the exam. Couldn’t sleep well. My sleep was decent in level one, so I guess L2 is definitely putting a lot more pressure on me. Oh, I couldn’t sleep at all the night before the exam result though for L1, and I’m sure it’ll be the same for L2.