Dec 08 candidate got crazy yet?

I dont have enough money to take level 2. I think thats a good enough excuse.

Well, since you took level 1… chances are you graduated college and are working… How can you not come up with $700 to take the exam?

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well, since you took level 1… chances are you > graduated college and are working… > > How can you not come up with $700 to take the > exam? Assume.

wait, how much does it cost to register for Level II?

690 + tax

The length it takes for the result to come out is killing me seriously. Everyday I’m anxious, and soon I’ll be seeing a psychiatrist lol.

Does that $690 include books? I tried to go on the site to register for Level II but I couldnt even see the price yet bc I havent gotten my results. Wait, how the h*ell is it so much cheaper for Level II. I was expecting at least $1500 for registration and books.

> Does that $690 include books? I tried to go on > the site to register for Level II but I couldnt > even see the price yet bc I havent gotten my > results. YES > Wait, how the h*ell is it so much cheaper for > Level II. I was expecting at least $1500 for > registration and books. Because there is a one-time registration fee that was included when you first signed up for L1.

Wow. I had $1100 in my personal budget for Level II…alright!

does the candidate number change from one level to another or that is a static candidate number for all 3 levels and charter. thanks

ssdnola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > does the candidate number change from one level to > another or that is a static candidate number for > all 3 levels and charter. > thanks It doesn’t change from one level to the next.

You’re still gonna need ~ 1K. You’ll prob want QBank.

All right people… we have exactly 3 weeks left… What happen if we pass or if we can’t pass? Pa$$ - treat yourself something extremely great for one day? Not pa$$ - Save up the money and study hard again?

If I pass, I’ll treat myself by signing up for LII that very day. If I fail, I’ll probably quit since it is my second attempt and I failed by a very slim margin the first time around. I doubt I’ll buy myself anything, since my bonus for this years was very small and I rather pay down my MBA loan.

Lot of crap coming up soon… First reviews mid-Jan, then exam scores end-jan, then bonus/raises (if any) mid-feb.

G’day all… I am a second timer too… I wasn’t nervous about the results coming out until quite recently. Agree with most of the thoughts expressed in this forum, moderately difficult first paper and much more difficult second paper. The very high failure rate has me concerned! Not sure what I would do if I fail again !

same boat…I failed band 10 last year but I am pretty confident i passed this time around… Buuuut I am still not going to buy level 2 materials until I see the PASS!

is anyone getting harassed by Kaplan for L2 materials?

Northeastern Student Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is anyone getting harassed by Kaplan for L2 > materials? If by mailers, yes. I just want my score!

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Northeastern Student Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > is anyone getting harassed by Kaplan for L2 > > materials? > > > If by mailers, yes. > > I just want my score! Yes…I am getting them from Stalla…they have already concluded I won’t pass, since most of the mailers is regarding LI and rarely if any on L2. It is nice to know it is not just me that goes crazy when I receive them on my email box or by snail mail.