Dec 08 candidate got crazy yet?

First timer… this long waiting period is driving me insane. Big respect to those second timers for being able to stand up again. I don’t think I wanna repeat this whole process if I don’t pass after spending so much effort into it :(.

I haven’t gotten a single mailer for study materials.

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah… I barely touched my books until the week > before the exam, then crammed a good 100 hours > into those 7 days (along with ~ 50 hours in the > past 4 months). > > Assuming I passed I’m going to skip the barely > productive 4 months of procrastination and just > jump right into cramming 2 weeks before. I guarantee yiu will fail level II if you try the above tractic. Level II is a completely different ball game…

OMG… the result is still not out… I’m getting impatient and anxious now.

CPAmak Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > OMG… the result is still not out… I’m getting > impatient and anxious now. And you know they have the exams graded by now, they’re just screwin w/ us. The website even says they’re graded in December, but they wait till the end of jan to release em.

why stress about it? theres still 2 weeks to go.

i thought i’d start studying LII after new year, yet it’s middle of Jan and i still haven’t touched anything in LII. maybe i should quit planning and just wait for the result now >.

I become very impatient to get the results now! I haven’t touch any CFA books since the exam…maybe it is good to read ethics (because also present in Lvl II)…?

Pauluss Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I become very impatient to get the results now! I > haven’t touch any CFA books since the exam…maybe > it is good to read ethics (because also present in > Lvl II)…? It is present, but with a little bit more information. You can download the Ethics study session from the CFAI website.

With exactly 2 weeks left it really makes me wonder what the hell is the CFAI been doing all these time. With the number of people signed up (both new and redos) for the exam, they sure have made a ton on money to hire more people to speed things up with the marking and determining the passing rate. Sorry, I just had to rant this out… I’m getting really nervous about the marks