Dec L1 Prep Progress

Having an awful time with the SS9"B" as Stalla calls it. Any tips on this one?

What’s the subject of SS9B? I’m on SS9 in Schweser, just finished Analysis of Long-Lived Assets. If you have any questions in particular, post them & we’ll help you out!

9A = Inventory / Long Lived Assets 9B = Taxes / Financing Liabilities / Leases. Inventory is the easiest part. Long Lived Assets seems more memorization than anything. For 9B The video cd’s help. It is just one of those times where I am have to see Peter Olinto explain things first.

I finished the Ethics this week. My Stalla class begins on Thursday which covers Ethics so I’ll get a nice review in and then bang out the Quant stuff. Check out my CFA Blog: http://mycfaadventure.blogspot.com

jlive1975 – just left a comment on your blog… cp

Just finished up SS2 and am reviewing with Qbank as I go. I’m finding it tough with the job/wife/kids(3). This is the second time around for me, and I really want to make sure that I know/retain as much information as I can. I’m planning on going a bit slower in the beginning. My goal is to give SS9 and SS10 two weeks each as it has been more than five years since grad school. Hopefully, I’ll leave myself enough time to due a quick review before the exam. Hit’m long and straight