Dec L1'ers checkpoint

wow that sucks Ditch. Stay positive though, it will all be worth it when you need bigger pockets to fill with cash money!!

Thanks bud. I’ll be asking a ton of questions 2 books behind the rest of you here shortly.

but on April 15th, you start turning and burning… the rest of us will still be working 8-12 hr days. you’ll catch up fast and you’ll be peaking at the right time. i have a good feeling about you ditch- you’re going to smoke this test.

Dont’ worry ditch. The good deeds always come back (with accrued interest). You are good for 6th.

23adam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Danlieb…how did you move so fast…I thought we > all started the same time…I am still stuck on FSA > - SS7, lecture notes, Pete surely is detailed in > here, it is taking longer than I expected. You > have also done all passmaster Q’s in the process > and are going in order? What is your secret, if > any? I wonder what I am doing wrong, I read > daily, yet the material seem too detailed. I started early January feeling pretty confident I passed L1. My recall isn’t great. I really, really will need to do some serious review. I’ve given up every one of the past 6 weekends for this.