Dec Level 1 London Group

Hi All, Was just wondering if anybody would like to setup a study group (London) or at least an e-mail group to help and support each other for the December Level 1 exam. I am planning to start studying this week. Anybody interested drop me your e-mail and let me know. Thanks.

hi, i am appearing for dec level 1 as well and very much intrested in a london group. i am going to start today with fsa . how are things with u?

I also started working this month for the December exam in London and quite interesed in a study group of some sort.

hi, my id is ambarishsingh@yahoo.com what do you guys want to achieve with level 1?

Hi All, Its good to see that people would like to form a study group in London. I haven’t received my materials yet, but I am sure it will arrive in the next few days. Please post your e-mail address and I will get an e-mail group started. Thanks

philip.michel@gmail.com

hi also in london-not yet received my study materials starting soon though thomas.tilley@gmail.com

hi guys, how is everyone doing ? how far have you reached? keep posted

Hi all, I am interested in supporting this study group. I am available for providing answers to any questions you all might have on any of the 18 study sessions of Level 1, till the end of August. Sabdezar Ilahi, CFA

Hi all I would very much like to join this group. Will only be moving to London in August / September though. My e-mail till then is robert@exceed.co.za Thanks

I would like to join too. I have some question if someone can answer these. My email is sanjayisat@yahoo.com Convexity is most closely related to: a) Alpha b) Delta c) Volatility d) Modified Duration Risk Free return is 3% and weight is 40% (Note SD/risk would be 0) Risky Asset return is 12% and weight is 60% and SD is 12% Find the Mean and SD of the Portfolio? a) 8.4 and 16 b) 8.4 and 7 A portfolio on the EMH is a portfolio of assets with greatest return for that SD True or False A govt bonn @ 2% is offered for 182 days. 5 days after the issue, a buyer buys it. How much should be pay for it? What are the reasons for including Debt in Capital Structure? a) Tax rate saving b) Volatility of earning c) Something Else d) All An investor has a stock and he writes a put option. At expiration what should he expect? a) A profit b) A loss c) A profit if the stock prices fall d) Breakeven