December 2008 Level 1 anybody?

registered for Dec 08. Good luck everybod!

invidious Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Too early to start… you’ll forget everything Ditto. Be cautious of starting too early. That may be my downfall if I failed the June Exam.

I just started study last week. My Schweser is on the way. Currently I am reading the CFA curriculum books then going through the LOS questions on the Schweser web site. I think I’ll read all the CFA books first then go through schweser books and never stop answering practice questions. Are the problems at the end of each CFA readings especially helpful? I kind go through them but not dilligently. I may go back and do them all later.

I started about a month ago. So far, just using the CFA text, but can definitely see how slow it’s going to be, but I have plenty of time at this point.

are you guys using a qbank from somewhere? i found a free one at analystnotes.com wondering if these questions were as good as schweser, seems unlikely since its free

thanks guys. florida_gator, i think your advice sounds like what i need to be doing. i feel like after i read something, that i do understand it, but i will forget it for sure…so uch material! i guess i need to get Qbank–is it the one from schweser thats 400+? awfully expensive : but i guess worth every penny.