Decompression - Fun

God save the Queen - Pamela Anderson and Queen Elizabeth went to the Pearly Gates on the same day. They both met with an Angel to find out if they would be admitted to Heaven. The angel said “Unfortunately, there’s only one space in Heaven today so I must decide which of one of you will be admitted.” The Angel asked Pamela if there was some particular reason why she should go to Heaven. Pamela took off her top and said, “Look at these, they’re the most perfect pair God ever created and I’m sure it will please God to be able to see them every day, for eternity.” The Angel thanked Pamela, and asked Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth the same question. The Queen walked over to a toilet, pulled the lever and left it without saying a word. The Angel immediately said, “OK, your Majesty, you may go into Heaven.” Pamela was outraged and asked, "What was that all about? I showed you two of God’s own perfect creations and you turned me down. She simply flushed a toilet and she got admitted to Heaven! Would you explain that to me? " “Sorry, Pamela,” said the Angel, “but even in Heaven, a royal flush beats a pair - no matter how big they are.”

LOL rsat, exactly what i needed!!!

http://www.endofworld.net/ animated flash