Deep Sixed by the Prez

Okay-if we flunk Level 3-it’s because the graders couldn’t see (covered windows) and couldn’t think (helicopter noise). Just a little August humor… From CFA Institute Letter- Grading of the CFA exam was completed without a hitch, but our graders did experience a whir—the whir of a helicopter, that is. Graders in Charlottesville were interrupted when U.S. President George W. Bush arrived by helicopter just outside the grading center windows, which were covered as a security precaution. He was quickly whisked away to speak at a naturalization ceremony at nearby Monticello, home of the third U.S. President, Thomas Jefferson. After this excitement, grading resumed. Special thanks to all the essay graders for a great job executing this important task with care and discretion.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Shooting the President while taking a break from > grading the CFA exams from the CFA exam center > would be the ultimate Standard 1a violation. Good > thing they covered the windows. My guess is JoeD is in an interrogation room somewhere in Europe right now after this unfortunate post.

“My guess is JoeD is in an interrogation room somewhere in Europe right now after this unfortunate post” ___ East Europe, to be sure; and that’s if he’s lucky. Between that comment and the administration’s general disdain for all people financial right now, I’m betting he’s getting a guided tour of Sierra Leone, courtesy of a few spooks.

You know I was thinking about this on ID4 when I saw the prez in Charlottesville. I need a life.

I think JoeyDVivre is ok … Water Boarding and electrodes to the cajones has to be against one of the Ethical Standards… (I forgot all the specifics and I may have to go back to the book to check. But I’m sure the CIA adheres to same standards as well. If not, the CFA wouldn’t REQUIRE them to but would HIGHLY recommend that they do…)