Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

Anyone remember this one: “If you ever go temporarily insane, don’t shoot somebody, like a lot of people do. Instead, try to get some weeding done, because you’d really be surprised.” Sure wish I had some weeding to do right now–instead of being paralyzed waiting for results…

I am going to change the blades on my riding mower to keep myself busy this evening…party on Garth

http://www.boche.net/deep_thoughts.htm

im planning to watch 5 movies tonight… and all of them will have happy endings…

parmesan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > im planning to watch 5 movies tonight… > and all of them will have happy endings… may i suggest: titanic the english patient flags of our fathers saving private ryan the notebook

How about Schweser videos?

parmesan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > im planning to watch 5 movies tonight… > and all of them will have happy endings… Thats disgusting.

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > parmesan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > im planning to watch 5 movies tonight… > > and all of them will have happy endings… > > > Thats disgusting. LOLLLLLLLLL. touche!!!

RAMBO!!!

two hours of Family Guy and a bottle of wine…what CFA exam?

pingdanny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > two hours of Family Guy and a bottle of > wine…what CFA exam? That is exactly what I am doing… 2 hours on tbs and girlfriend is bringing the wine.

word up brutha… Lois: “thanks Glen for coming over and helping me tear up my carpet” Quagmire: “well Lois…when I got your message I kinda misunderstood what you meant…but that’s OK nevermind” not exact but you get the drift well wishes for tomorrow for a pass

lol, dinosaur… best of luck tomorrow to you and all as well…

dinosaur? OK I am not that old (certainly not mentally) OK next episode coming on…peace out…oh there is hot Diane Simmons!!

I was referring to the episode covering up quagmire’s faked death…

gotcha I was busy surfing other sites and half - listening to the episode. A very well conceived plan by Peter indeed “Fat girls need love too…but they gotta pay” :slight_smile:

Just ran 3.5 miles and now am feeling rather fine. will sleep well.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just ran 3.5 miles and now am feeling rather fine. > will sleep well. lucky, i am still very nervous as hell, but beach volleyball is on TV, so all is not that bad

i dont want the american women to win though. i think they are getting too arrogant.

Vai Brasil!!! (but I don’t think they will make it. :frowning: )