deep2002

haha. You took it to the heart McLeod

Every time I write that formula out, I’m one step closer to mastering global performance attribution :wink:

Global Performance Attribution…you guys are going to hate it. Edit: oops, crossed posts with the terminator.

we need to pass this first in order to hate GPA

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > deep2002 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hey cfaboston!!! > > > > Sorry I didn’t reply earlier, I just saw your > post > > now. > > > > It’s been a while I know but its amazing how > much > > things change in less than a year. I just > started > > looking around on here just a few days ago after > I > > got some knowledge under the belt to be more > > helpful around here. To summarize: > > > > 1. I’m a new daddy with a 3 week old baby girl > so > > studying has been VERY hard > > Congratulations deep! thanks Mwvt, I know you’ll kick CFA ass this year like you did last year. Nice to see the some of last year’s level 2ers here. I just saw that formula and it gives me nightmares. I remember portfolio management blew me away last year. I had no idea who or what they wanted - I think at some point I even started getting disoriented asking myself where I was and why was I sitting in an uncomfortable chair doing what appeared to be egyption questions.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > we need to pass this first in order to hate GPA I have been popping down every once in awhile to check in. You are going to pass.