deep2002

Hey bud, Where have you been? Ready for d-day?

bump

Hey cfaboston!!! Sorry I didn’t reply earlier, I just saw your post now. It’s been a while I know but its amazing how much things change in less than a year. I just started looking around on here just a few days ago after I got some knowledge under the belt to be more helpful around here. To summarize: 1. I’m a new daddy with a 3 week old baby girl so studying has been VERY hard 2. Been studying GMAT until february and starting MBA in september 3. Praying to god I pass this time since my jobs kinda really dependent on it (though motivation to read this all over is just not there) surprisingly I find I know the material better this year but I probably put in less time. I’ve been going through stalla material this time around with lecture CD…Peter Olinto is as good as everyone says and makes things simple lol What about you? How have you been doing for the past few months, I hope the material is coming around easier for you as well. Do you find that not too much has changed from last year to this one in terms of materal?

congrats for a baby! Are you starting full-time MBA this fall? Yes I started in Feb but not confident. I don’t know why. More I am doing, more feel like I don’t know anything. Band 10 still hurts in the rear! Hopefully we’ll get it done this year.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------ > > Band 10 still hurts in the rear! Hopefully we’ll > get it done this year. LoL Tell me about it…I even paid the $100 just to get rejected twice! I’m going part time so its going to take 4 years but I figure slow and steady beats nothing. You got a better shot this year than last and if we made it to band 10 last year, then we knew our stuff. We didn’t get lady luck on our side on the questions that we ended up guessing so in terms of material believe me its all in there in the back of your memory banks. Secret sauce is great for a quick review of the core concepts and if you go through that and do some ques, you’ll see all those 250 plus hours from last year will start coming back. Just make sure you review ethics over and over because that will be pivotal in case its a close one again this year. We will make it to the next level this year with Banny as well - this year its about the passings of the band 10! We need to make a battle chant to inspire us on D-Day

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey cfaboston!!! > > Sorry I didn’t reply earlier, I just saw your post > now. > > It’s been a while I know but its amazing how much > things change in less than a year. I just started > looking around on here just a few days ago after I > got some knowledge under the belt to be more > helpful around here. To summarize: > > 1. I’m a new daddy with a 3 week old baby girl so > studying has been VERY hard Congratulations deep!

Good luck guys. You’ll be rockin’ it @ L3 soon. Whatever happened to Dinesh? Is he still around?

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good luck guys. You’ll be rockin’ it @ L3 soon. > > > Whatever happened to Dinesh? Is he still around? Dinesh is still around. He has changed his ID.

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ---- > > > > Band 10 still hurts in the rear! Hopefully > we’ll > > get it done this year. > > LoL Tell me about it…I even paid the $100 just > to get rejected twice! > > I’m going part time so its going to take 4 years > but I figure slow and steady beats nothing. > > You got a better shot this year than last and if > we made it to band 10 last year, then we knew our > stuff. We didn’t get lady luck on our side on the > questions that we ended up guessing so in terms of > material believe me its all in there in the back > of your memory banks. > > Secret sauce is great for a quick review of the > core concepts and if you go through that and do > some ques, you’ll see all those 250 plus hours > from last year will start coming back. Just make > sure you review ethics over and over because that > will be pivotal in case its a close one again this > year. > > We will make it to the next level this year with > Banny as well - this year its about the passings > of the band 10! > > We need to make a battle chant to inspire us on > D-Day Yes ethics is a key. 3-4 correct questions would have made the difference. Will do ethics from text next week. It will be now or never.

Yes he has…

Hey boston are you running the show here or what?

good luck to you too Mcleod and Mwvt. We won’t see you next year in L3 (if i pass this year)

for some reason, I keep clicking into this thread to eves drop (sp?) Do you guys mind putting a little formula after each of your posts (you know, so i can get something out of it).

welcome to the repeaters club, planner! What’s cooking (beside our brain ofcourse)?

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > good luck to you too Mcleod and Mwvt. We won’t see > you next year in L3 (if i pass this year) You may see me. You certainly won’t see McLeod. That dude is sick.

Thanks. Surprised you didn’t make it through last year, but hey sh!t happens. You’ll make up for it in a week.

planner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > for some reason, I keep clicking into this thread > to eves drop (sp?) > > Do you guys mind putting a little formula after > each of your posts (you know, so i can get > something out of it). 2009=pass ; )

planner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > for some reason, I keep clicking into this thread > to eves drop (sp?) > > Do you guys mind putting a little formula after > each of your posts (you know, so i can get > something out of it). Rp = sum(wb)*(Rbd) + sum(Wp- Wb)*(Rbl) + sum[(Wp)*(Cp) - (Wb)*(Cb)] + sum(Wp)*(Rpl - Rbl) + sum(Wp)*(IncL) Does that help? edit: had to fix the forumula…

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > planner Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > for some reason, I keep clicking into this > thread > > to eves drop (sp?) > > > > Do you guys mind putting a little formula after > > each of your posts (you know, so i can get > > something out of it). > > > Rp = sum(wb)*(Rbd) + sum(Wp- Wb)*(Rbl) + > sum[(Wp)*(Cp) - (Wb)*(Wb)] + sum(Wp)*(Rpl - Rbl) > + sum(Wp)*(IncL) > > Does that help? Why would you do that to them?

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > planner Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > for some reason, I keep clicking into this > thread > > to eves drop (sp?) > > > > Do you guys mind putting a little formula after > > each of your posts (you know, so i can get > > something out of it). > > > Rp = sum(wb)*(Rbd) + sum(Wp- Wb)*(Rbl) + > sum[(Wp)*(Cp) - (Wb)*(Wb)] + sum(Wp)*(Rpl - Rbl) > + sum(Wp)*(IncL) > > Does that help? OH, DEAR GOD. i guess “c”